Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok British people I need some help, I have a yellow t-shirt with 'lifeguard' printed on it but I can't find red shorts anywhere!:?My friends who are also doing the lifeguard thing can't find any either, we're thinking we may just have to settle on normal shorts but I can't even find any of them (and I'm not really a short person so don't already own any). I have looked everywhere....*sigh* its the totally wrong time of year I suppose!

I don't suppose anybody knowswhat shops are still sellingshorts?:? (and if they are red ones I'll love you forever!!)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Ok British people I need some help, I have a yellow t-shirt with 'lifeguard' printed on it but I can't find red shorts anywhere!:?My friends who are also doing the lifeguard thing can't find any either, we're thinking we may just have to settle on normal shorts but I can't even find any of them (and I'm not really a short person so don't already own any). I have looked everywhere....*sigh* its the totally wrong time of year I suppose!

I don't suppose anybody knowswhat shops are still sellingshorts?:? (and if they are red ones I'll love you forever!!)
Have you checked ebay? If you buy now, you can probably get them in time.

How's everyone's Halloween costumes coming along guys?:D

I went to my first Halloween party last night as it was brilliant! Unfortunately I didn't manage to find any red shorts but I borrowed some white ones off a friend so at least I had some!

Here are me and my life guarding buddies:p

lifeguards.jpg

Luckily the other 2 Halloween parties I was going too have merged so now we are just having 1 at my house which will be brilliant.:D I've been out today getting lots of decorations for it. Have any of you UK people seen that butler for £60 in Asda? It is the single scariest thing I have ever seen!:shock:I'm so psyched now tho - bring on next Friday!:biggrin2:

Its going to be so great!!!!

And everyong you have to post pics of your costumes k?

From ~ The Hypa One :pinkbouce:

Latest posts

Back