Anyone dress like Emo or have hair style like them

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I want some recommendation on tongue rings.

I am thinking of doing it when I am in pgh for a month. What should I avoid after getting it done, what is the best to use to keep it clean as in rinsing my mouth, and stuff.

If you have a good piercer, he/she will tell you all of the care information.

I personally love H2Ocean for all my piercings, even my tongue. It's just a sea salt spray.

Always rinse with alcohol-free mouth wash after you eat, smoke, drink anything but water, ect.

I didn't avoid any foods. You can eat/drink anything you want (even spicey foods and alcohol)....just as long as you rinse with mouth wash when you are done.

Do not touch the piercing while it is healing and always use your toothbrush to "scrub" off the plague (yes, there will be build up, always) from the bottom ball on your piercing.

:)

I will get the H2Ocean stuff too. I know a place that I can go to. I am going to the one that did my navel ring, they are good people. highest rating in Pgh as well too.

Thank you for all the advice and I will pick up mouth wash with a small bottle too as well to carry around.

I may chicken out though. lol teehee.

Thank you about my hair, I need to get it cut though it is getting long. Just just a trim. I will be dying it again next month

Don't chicken out :p. It sounds like a very painful piercing, but it hurt even less than my snake bites (two lip piercings)...and I got one done right after the other ;).

undergunfire wrote:
Don't chicken out :p. It sounds like a very painful piercing, but it hurt even less than my snake bites (two lip piercings)...and I got one done right after the other ;).
I think the only thing is my mom. She was not happy that I got my navel done and a tattoo. But she knows that I am an adult. If I do it, I probably will do it just not too long before I return back to wva. IF I don't do it next month then I will do it when my best friend returns back from Cali to live in Pgh, she will go with me.

I want it so bad. I thought I would chicken out when I got my navel done, I did it. But fainted because I thought of my mom. I was still living at home. Yeah I fainted. lol hahahaha. thankfully I was still in the shop.

I always have to sit down and drink a soda after piercings. I start to black out and get really dizzy and my hearing starts to ring. I think it's because I hype myself up before the piercing, lol.

OH! I found old pictures of myself with my Zelda hair cut. Keep in mind, this was about 4 years ago (when I was 15) :p....

l_b2d5d2823e5afbbb1a9d1274fc75b06d.jpg

l_11ffc74651ff42609d7790f421d9e9f5.jpg

l_84287ac7fd1db8d36edfa2894935de8f.jpg

It seems like just yesterday. I can ever remember taking these pictures :)!

That is the exact same simptoms I got you had when I got my navel done. i was so excited and all. That is what happened all at once along with my mom's thought. my mom did not know until 5 months later. Stupid me forgot I had it, lol christmas day she would not speak to me until that night.

Ooooh I love your hair, so cute on you too.

I called the tattoo place that I liked cause I got my navel done there. i think I may have heard them wrong but he said for a ball it is 155 dollars. Am I wrong. They are not expensive to begin with.

I called another one just down the street and they charge 30 dollars which is about reasonable. Some are 55 dollars. I am going to have my friend call them for me to see how much.

$155 is VERY steep. I got mine done for $20 with basic jewlery. I got my snake bites done for $20 with jewlery as well...it would have been $40, but I new the piercer and it was my birthday.

I get pierced at a place called "Screaming Eagle", they are known for "$20 a hole piercings". My piercer moved to Colorado, so I think I am done with piercings....I really trusted him with doing everything right.

:)

I'll stop there when I go to Pgh and ask them in person instead. I am hard of hearing so sometimes I have trouble hearing what they are saying. I got some satic in the background as well as hearing ppl too.

Good idea, it would be best to visit a few shops and see how sanitary they are as well. A good shop will always have a book of piercings, that you can look at, as well. Beware...I looked at one at the shop where Ryan gets his tattoo's...and in the back of the book is the "dirty piercings" section...lol. It scared me and I threw the book closed, hahahaha.

My only concern is the swelling. But I don't think it will be that bad cause I fell and bit my tongue almost completely off when I was little so if you would see it you can see the scar. I dunno. I'll ask questions about all of that before I do it.

lol that got to be interesting. I will not look at that. I thought about getting one at the cartilidge like the photo here.

http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/showphoto.php/photo/5935

And the one that has the loop. ONe there too on the right ear.

http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/showphoto.php/photo/5493/sort/1/cat/509/page/3

Now this one is pretty cool I like that but I won't go there cause my ear is so thick, small and stubby.
http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/showphoto.php/photo/5486/sort/1/cat/509/page/3

The first picture is an industrial. I have heard it hurts worse than your tongue, by my friend.

I like the last set of piercings in the link you posted. I love that row of them, it's pretty neat!

I had short hair for along time and I LOVED IT. I wish i had some better photos. This was like back in 2002. Someone recently saw the photos below on my myspace and made a comment about me being emo. hmm 8yrs ago i'm pretty certain it wasn't called that! Go figure lol

6fb5.jpg

1567.jpg

It was very short and I spiked the back up. I used to use this stuff man i forget the name of it but it was like hair glue! lol

One more question.

Ever get a huge ulcer on the tip of your tongue and how painful that is.

If I got my tongue done will it be painful like or just more of just tender.

I got the biggest ulcer on the tip of my tongue right now and it is driving me up the friggin wal, I can not talk and I am talking with a lips. lol

My tongue piercing didnt hurt at all.. it swelled up of course after having it done, that lasted about a day and a half. I had mine done on my 15th bday.. Im about to be 25 in oct and the only reason its still in is because everytime I take the bar out it just str8 up feels like I have no tongue.. its hard to explain. But yea, everyones different.. my husbands expierence was diff than mine, his had pain for about a week, but nothing unbarable.

I've had about 7 piercings and the only one that hurt as far as needle wise was my belly.. ouch!

My only concern is the swelling. Some people had it bad to where it rejected its body. But I got metal screws in my jaw anyways so I should be ok.

I am staying with my mom for a month. She probably will kick me out of her house and go back home. lol teehee.

Latest posts

Back