Anyone dress like Emo or have hair style like them

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
I know I am 30 yrs old but I love how the Emo's have their hair and some of the cute clothing.

Is there anything wrong with a 30 year old wanting to do Emo at all.

I have short hair right now, long enough to have bangs, behind my bangs be flattend to the side and punky spikes in the back. I am going to dye my hair in a dark brown which is like a mahogony color.

Any of you got pics of emo short hair styles. Also do any of you dress emo at all?

Just out of currosity.

I may get my tongue pierced in a few wks.

I don't, but I would love to see pics that people would like to post here of it. I kinda like the emo style, though I have to admit, it took a while for it to grow on me, hehe.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you wanting to dress/be that style...to me, 30 isn't old at all, nor would I find it odd. :)

Theres nothing wrong with you dressing like that when your 30 my grandmas 65 and skateboards lol. My best mate Poppy has a emo hair cut but its not really short tho i'll try get a pic for you.

I got my tongue pierced over a week ago, and it didn't really hurt! My ears hurt WAY more then the tongue. The swelling made it awkward to eat for a few days, but that went down and now it's peachy keen :)

I don't dress emo or anything. Frankly, I hate that they put names for styles. I just say be yourself, wear what you like, and have your own style!

I wouldn't consider this 'emo' in my book necessarily, but this is what I did with my hair in September. Except, my hair was a dark blonde. My hair is now dark brown and I'm growing it out. The second photo is the style it is now.

short_hairstyles_01_01.jpg

My Hair Now (except it's all brown, not blonde and pink)
Photo 1 Photo 2

Buy just google Emo Hairstyles or Emo Haircuts, I'm sure there are a lot of sites out there.

I know your probably looking for female hair styles but my brother used to have 'emo' hair..Until one day he shaved it. I miss his hair :X

It was naturally black, and he had side bangs witch i would die for..seems as if guys have better hair then girls when they try.

lalena I love your hair in pink and blonde. I love that hair style. My hair is almost as long as that. Just a bit more growing, It would look like that.

I am now dying my hair in rich mahogony color. It is dark brown with some deep deep reds mixed in. Hope it turns out good.

I used to have blonde hair. I wanted to do my hair Like PINK the singer. Short hair with pink color hair.

I will try and take a pic of me when my hair is done.

thank you for posting a link to explain with Emo is.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
lalena I love your hair in pink and blonde. I love that hair style. My hair is almost as long as that. Just a bit more growing, It would look like that.
Just a note, those people in the photos aren't me. That is Jes from VH1s Rock of Love.I based my current dark brown hair off her hairstyle. :biggrin2:

Oooooops. me bad. lol

Well if I don't like it I can always take it out. Money is an object to me where if i spend it that is ok. But I would never go and spend it on stupid things. I am doing it for me.

Well I decided to go darker and red. I had to get rid of my blah dul hair. really boring hair too. Also very emo color too. lol :-X I am very pleased with it.

Before, what it was. Boring dirty blonde brown.
myhairbefore.jpg

My hair now, Rich mahogony color. I love it.
mynewhair.jpg

so What do you all think

LOVE the hair!! Nicely done! What a gorgeous color for your face! And it really makes your eyes POP! :)

I've been playing with my hair recently, too...I'm 28 and feel somewhat silly doing it, but I've been on a mission to give my hair a bright auburn color of some sort, hehe!

I've done my hair various shades of red over the years, but this is definitely the brightest...so we'll see how it comes out! (I have another week to wait, cuz I tried one color, and it didn't come out light enough, but it did lighten my hair for the next color, so it outta come out right this time.)

Wow SPM....that looks awesome!.....i've wanted to do something different with my hair for a long time now...but i have just never had the courage to try something different....i know this is the year to change my life for the better,so maybe a new hair style is in order lol.

Again i really love your new style..the colour is just gorgeous :)

Cheryl

Thank you both very much. I even noticed that, it really does make my eyes pop too.

You both should do it, it is scary because hair dye can come out wrong depending on your hair pigments. But once your hair has been dyed alot, it should not even be a problem at all.

I want some recommendation on tongue rings.

I am thinking of doing it when I am in pgh for a month. What should I avoid after getting it done, what is the best to use to keep it clean as in rinsing my mouth, and stuff.

i am probably going my self since all my friends are out of town. i went alone when I got my navel done.

Back