Any "Supernatural" Fans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EileenH wrote:
Girl, you are luckkkkky!! It looked like so much fun. Did you get to meet them?
Sadly no. You had to pay extra for the photo ops. I couldn't ask a question, and even if I could, I would have just stared at Jensen and mumbled incoherently. LOL!

He always looked right at the person asking the question and didn't turn or look away. Very intense. And in person, he's even cuter. Is that even possible? ;)

Watch the youtube videos of the Q&A: it was fantastic! The banter between them was like they were brothers. BTW, they both live in Jared's house now because Jensen's friend, who he was living with, moved away. And apparently, Jared takes longer to get ready in the morning and Jensen is always waiting for him. :biggrin2:

I know what you mean; if I asked a question and he looked right at me, I would just start incoherently blabbering. I know this for a fact as I did that when I met Hugh Jackman.
(shameless plug for one of the most exciting moments in my life:)

Eileen%20and%20Hugh%20e-mail.jpg

It's a little grainy but my original photo album is down so this is a copy.

I watched a few of the You Tube videos, and I plan on watching the rest. It looked like a really fun day - I liked when Jensen was talking about how everybody liked the leg thing during Eye of the Tiger.
You know, I never used to think Jared was cute, but he's getting hotter as he gets older. Though, Dean is more my type.

Glad you had fun, and an experience like that only makes Supernatural better, after you've seen them in person.

EileenH wrote:
I know what you mean; if I asked a question and he looked right at me, I would just start incoherently blabbering. I know this for a fact as I did that when I met Hugh Jackman.
(shameless plug for one of the most exciting moments in my life:)

Eileen%20and%20Hugh%20e-mail.jpg

It's a little grainy but my original photo album is down so this is a copy.

I watched a few of the You Tube videos, and I plan on watching the rest. It looked like a really fun day - I liked when Jensen was talking about how everybody liked the leg thing during Eye of the Tiger.
You know, I never used to think Jared was cute, but he's getting hotter as he gets older. Though, Dean is more my type.

Glad you had fun, and an experience like that only makes Supernatural better, after you've seen them in person.
OMG! That's awesome! I LOVE Hugh Jackman! Very cute photo of both of you :biggrin2:

Yeah, Jensen was so down to earth and normal. He's just too awesome. And, like you, I never though Jared was all that cute...but after yesterday, he's starting to grow on me. I mean, he's no Jensen (and frankly, my husband actually reminds me a lot of Jensen...lucky me;)) but he was so adorably cute the entire day. He was all bouncy like a puppy! LOL! He needs to lay off of the Monster energy drinks! Jared was very sweet.

And yes, it makes Supernatural even more awesome...as if that were even possible!

Latest posts

Back