Any "Supernatural" Fans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoaaa.no spoilers happening here..but it was totally different than what I expected!
Great beginning too..
OK I'm not going to say anymore - waiting for everyone else to catch up!

EileenH wrote:
Whoaaa.no spoilers happening here..but it was totally different than what I expected!
Great beginning too..
OK I'm not going to say anymore - waiting for everyone else to catch up!
I LOVED it!! :biggrin2:

So what did you guys think of last night's show? I thought it was really neat - very funny in some places, very sad in others, and scary in yet others.. Sam's yellow eyes again...are we heading towards a Cain & Abel situation in the future?

And how great was that ending, the blooper of Dean doing Eye of the Tiger in the cool car? I love Dean...

EileenH wrote:
So what did you guys think of last night's show? I thought it was really neat - very funny in some places, very sad in others, and scary in yet others.. Sam's yellow eyes again...are we heading towards a Cain & Abel situation in the future?

And how great was that ending, the blooper of Dean doing Eye of the Tiger in the cool car? I love Dean...

It was awesome. I watched it again today because I had people yesterday who wouldn't shut up while I was watching. That episode was so funny...and Dean's girlish scream was so awesome! I love scared Dean!

I have to say...I love evil Sam. He's hot. :p

I agree though, I think the boys are going to have to face each other at the end.

The blooper...OMG I must have watched it about ten times today. HILARIOUS! Jensen is such a goofball and a dork! But, I love him! :biggrin2:

"Dean's girlish scream was so awesome"
I know - my husband doesn't really like the show but was watching it with me and cracked up!

"I have to say...I love evil Sam. He's hot"
Yes that is true..why is it we all love the bad boys? I also watch Smallville, and a few years ago they did some "evil Clark" episodes when Clark got into another type of Kryptonite. I LOVED Evil Clark...

I'm at work now but I have to watch those links.

Ahem...guess who might begoing to the convention a week from this Sunday on the day Jensen and Jared are going to be at? ME!

Teeheehee...:biggrin2:

EileenH wrote:
Wh Wh Wh Whaaaat? Dang, you are so lucky! You had better do your best to get pictures........
:biggrin2:I know...and yes, there will be PLENTY of picture taking! And I will post them on here! :)Is it sad that I'm actually giddy about this! LOL!

Latest posts

Back