Any other pets? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a cat she is terrified of Biscuit but that's mainly because my old rabbit used to be friends with her until they started fighting.

That is nice. What are their names?

CreamPuff, Marshy, Kiwi, Melody, Dazzle, Blamo

I have a Chow Chow puppy that I (my dad) got almost six weeks ago now! I’d love to get a GSD and mum says we can get one in a few years when we have enough money for a dog :p
I grew up with animals though. I’ve had dogs all around me, snakes and cats, hamsters and fish, even Guinea pigs. But I’m the first in the family to have a rabbit!

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any of you have any other pets besides bunnies? :)
Thank you.
- TheBunny7 :D
I have a 3 legged cat, Sammy. I thought this sweet rescue bun, Khaleesi, might be some company for Sammy but I didn’t know female rabbits were territorial so she claimed the house immediately as her’s and for the first year repeatedly attacked the cat. Took a little piece of the cat’s ear off once. Now they sort of peacefully co-exist but if Sammy gets up into Khaleesi’s grill, he gets chased. Funny, the cat could shred the bun but he’s scared of her! And don’t worry, I only let them be together when I am present.

Latest posts

Back