Any other pets? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a cat she is terrified of Biscuit but that's mainly because my old rabbit used to be friends with her until they started fighting.

I have a Chow Chow puppy that I (my dad) got almost six weeks ago now! I’d love to get a GSD and mum says we can get one in a few years when we have enough money for a dog :p
I grew up with animals though. I’ve had dogs all around me, snakes and cats, hamsters and fish, even Guinea pigs. But I’m the first in the family to have a rabbit!

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any of you have any other pets besides bunnies? :)
Thank you.
- TheBunny7 :D
I have a 3 legged cat, Sammy. I thought this sweet rescue bun, Khaleesi, might be some company for Sammy but I didn’t know female rabbits were territorial so she claimed the house immediately as her’s and for the first year repeatedly attacked the cat. Took a little piece of the cat’s ear off once. Now they sort of peacefully co-exist but if Sammy gets up into Khaleesi’s grill, he gets chased. Funny, the cat could shred the bun but he’s scared of her! And don’t worry, I only let them be together when I am present.

Latest posts

Back