Any fellow gamers here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wyrmrest Accord - Isn't that one of the big RP realms? :D

All I know is, I tried Shannox pre-nerf and I got bombed in the face by dogs. though that was with a pug. LOL... maybe it'll be easier now.

jeanluc_pippen_merry wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:
meh...have the wii right now and hubbys been obsesising over monster hunters. i plan on getting a new desk top and hes gonna build it up for me to play diablo3 and have it be a pro gaming comp since he built his own and his buddies
Awesome! I have an alienware laptop. I was going to get a desktop but i prefer to be able to take my machine anywhere and don't want to lug a desktop around lol. I might invest in a desktop next year though.

those are pretty expensive though, arnt they????? i know their pretty high tech an top of the line gaming comps

an i have kis, so my gaming is limite to once a week...just o zoo tycoon now cause i can play that with my 3 yo lol

I haven't been playing WoW for awhile.
We actually have a good WoW thread going on, a lot of us play WoW apparently.

I have a horde belf rogue and hunter.
both on Area 52 but I won't be playing until the next patch, our guild fell apart when our leader got mad over PVP... So our raiding fell through and everything, but I do plan on playing again soon.

My boyfriend is trying to get me into diablo3 though ;)

My main's a nelf priest on Dentarg. I do almost everything on her. My main "raiding" toon though, is a spacegoat mage.

I play CoH (which went free to play). SIMS 2 Have LOTR account eh. Played Star Wars Galaxy eh. Have Guild Wars account eh. Going to try DC Universe.

kirbyultra wrote:
Wyrmrest Accord - Isn't that one of the big RP realms? :D

It is, actually. I've always played on PvP servers, ever since I started the game. However, a friend of mine told me about Wyrmrest Accord, and it sounded like a nice place. I was tired of my (very very very small) server (Jaedenar) being so rude, and just a terribly nasty place to be. I moved over to WrA and have never looked back!

Yay other gamers! I'm an mmoer too, played Eq 1, Dark Age of Camelot, Eq 2, WOW, Fallen Earth, Global Agenda, APB, Rift, and quite a few others off and on. I will be playing Old Republic as well when it comes out and longterm I'm waiting for The Secret World.

I'm playing Battlefield 3 at the moment waiting for Skyrim which launches on the 11th. I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan so I'm going to that midnight launch party. I was only 1 of three girls who showed up for the Battlefield 3 midnight launch party. Multiplayer shooters are new to me, but I was a big fan of the single first person shooters way back in the day like Duke Nukem 3d, Wolfenstein, Rise of the Triad, etc. I can't help it I'm hooked on sniping and rocket launchers.

Tarotknits wrote:
I'm playing Battlefield 3 at the moment waiting for Skyrim which launches on the 11th. I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan so I'm going to that midnight launch party. I was only 1 of three girls who showed up for the Battlefield 3 midnight launch party. Multiplayer shooters are new to me, but I was a big fan of the single first person shooters way back in the day like Duke Nukem 3d, Wolfenstein, Rise of the Triad, etc. I can't help it I'm hooked on sniping and rocket launchers.
I was also one of 3 girls at the BF3 midnight launch:biggrin:. Do you play Battlefield 3 on console or computer? If you play on xbox feel free to add me: valkyrie 25(space between)

Oldschool gamer here ;) but not into MMO's.

Loved the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast...and even owned the saturn. these days, I'm xbox360ing...but haven't had much time to game...although every week-end I tell myself I am going to take the Gears of War 3 disc out of it's packaging!!! I'm mostly into sports games and racing games...GOW3 or Tom Clancy's Ghost recon are the extent of my shooter games.

If you are on xbl, check my owned games list...feel free to friend me : GT = Segaman72.

I have an Xbox but I play on computer. Tarotknits69 is my name on the computer side. My rank is pretty low cause I've been sick this week and I'm new to Battlefield [cept for the beta] but I'm really enjoying it. I got my first knife kill last night, I usually forget and shoot the hell out of someone when I come behind them but last night I was like.. time for knifing! I played APB for a long time which is third person so the first person aspect is new in multiplayer for me. I really enjoy being in tanks..

Latest posts

Back