Any fellow gamers here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanluc_pippen_merry

Reaction score
I am only playing world of warcraft atm, but will be playing starwars the old republic when it's released. I used to play star trek, aion and rift.

YES! I will definately playing the new Star Wars, and I played Knights of the Old Republic and Revenge of the Sith through to the end three times!

I most recently am playing Bully, and I am the biggest Sims-a-holic :biggrin2:

WHY ARE YOU NOT MY BEST FRIEND

I used to play wow religiously, I play League of Legends right now. I also kinda wanna play SWTOR but I don't know if I want to invest that much time into another MMO.

I WILL absolutely be playing Diablo 3 when it comes out though.

Oh cool! Maybe I'll see you in swtor! I'm going to be playing Diablo3 as well, we should play together! xD

I will be playing a sith in swotr. I have always been drawn to the dark side and play on horde side in wow. I have been playing since vanilla and it's starting to get a little old now but haven't found anything yet that sucks me in like wow does.

I don't know if you guys have heard of blade & soul and terra? A couple of MMO's i am really looking forward to.

I have played Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 2, LOTR, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Guild Wars, Aion, CoH, CoV, Anarchy Online, Age of Conan, WoW and Vanguard......am currently in Rift and Eden Eternal which is a F2P

I play the sims that's about as far as gaming goes for me, I also like some old games like the old Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and I love Theme Hospital.

I'm a total gamer but mostly on the Xbox. I like Open world RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon age, Fallout, Red dead redemption. LA Noire looks really cool and I'm hoping to get that next. I'm also big into shooter games like Battlefield, call of duty and Gears of war. They are fun because I can play with all my friends. On the computer I mostly play strategy games like starcraft, warcraft, age of empires etc.

I also like board games and usually have game night once a month with all my friends. Its nerdy but fun. Gives you something to do while you hang out.

I'm also addicted to Scrabble :)

Oh wow that's a lot of games Nermal71! My dad plays AoC. :D

I play sims social, does that count? xD

Oh theme hospital! I remember that game!

I used to play battlefield, really liked that game.

I keep meaning to try minecraft. I was following it through the cynical brit on youtube but never got around to trying it.

CoD fan annnd of course diablo! Can't wait for Diablo 3 also!! Keep hearing rumors about it and dates keep getting pushed back. never got into WoW but then my fiance got me a bit into Eve, it was pretty addicting though and very...drama filled lol

Once D3 comes out we should all exchange some info and play together, I think it'd be loads of fun! I still don't know which class I'll be... I kind of want to be them all :p

I tried Rift, it was alright but just gave me the WoW vibe... (quest grind quest quest grind grind, rift, quest quest) It got old.

League of Legends is based off of DotA if anyone played that. It's a tower defense game essentially, and I actually really enjoy it. You guys should check it out, PM me if you've got an itch for a new game and I'll try to show you the ropes :)

MarisaAndToby wrote:
Once D3 comes out we should all exchange some info and play together, I think it'd be loads of fun! I still don't know which class I'll be... I kind of want to be them all :p
Yes! And swtor! :D

And maybe we can start a RO guild! hehehe

jeanluc_pippen_merry wrote:
I am only playing world of warcraft atm, but will be playing starwars the old republic when it's released. I used to play star trek, aion and rift.

OMG I totally play WoW. Currently raiding Tier 11 content :D Almost done with it all. Are you on the oceanic side of things?

When D3 comes out I definitely want in!

Oh nice! We just attempted Rag on Weds. Hoping for a kill on Monday so we can get started on heroics and hopefully get through it before the the new content is released.

I used to be on an oceanic server but i have a lot of friends in the US and i transferred with them to a US server. =)

Is sims count then i guess bingo does too. =P

meh...have the wii right now and hubbys been obsesising over monster hunters. i plan on getting a new desk top and hes gonna build it up for me to play diablo3 and have it be a pro gaming comp since he built his own and his buddies

fuzz16 wrote:
meh...have the wii right now and hubbys been obsesising over monster hunters. i plan on getting a new desk top and hes gonna build it up for me to play diablo3 and have it be a pro gaming comp since he built his own and his buddies
Awesome! I have an alienware laptop. I was going to get a desktop but i prefer to be able to take my machine anywhere and don't want to lug a desktop around lol. I might invest in a desktop next year though.

Jealous! lol

I'm in a pretty casual guild but we like to raid so we take it nice and easy! :biggrin: I think we'll be in Firelands sometime in the middle of this month though. Can't wait!

Which realm are you on? I'm on Dentarg :)

I'm on Winterhoof atm. I would love to transfer my guild off the server though, it's terrible. But ive made some good friends there so kinda would like to stick around. I used to be on Thrall but i took a break for a year and when i came back, pretty much everyone i knew had either quit or moved to another server. There was no RID back then and i wasn't in the habbit of exchanging emails so didn't have a way to keep in contact.

You'll enjoy firelands. New content is always fun and it has been nerfed something ridiculous so it's not anywhere near as hard as it used to be. The only boss in there that's not a push over now is Rag. He still gives you a run for your money.

I play WoW :) I'm on Wyrmrest Accord!

I used to raid hardcore in Wrath. I was in the top raiding guild on my server (I was on JAedenar at the time) but...it was taking up all of my time. 4 nights a week for 4 hours...I never saw my husband! So, I switched servers and now I'm in a casual guild, and I still get to see my husband :p

Latest posts

Back