Another Tooth Abscess...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Metacam here. I meant to ask for something stronger but I was so worn out by the end of the day I forgot to ask.

Thanks, Jan. I know it was even more gut-wrenching with little Max because he was so sick for so long. At least this time I was more prepared and knew what to do. Its different with Biggie Max too because I do love him but we're not as close as me and Max and Basil. In some ways its better because Im not as emotionally drained over this whole thing like I was with little Max.

Haley,

Again, I am so sorry to hear about this. If you want a stronger pain medicine, I have some left over Buprenorphine (1cc) from my cat's dental surgery last week. I have no idea how much of it to administer to rabbits, but you can definitely have it if Biggie Max seems to need something a bit stronger (and if 1cc seems like it's worthwhile to have and use).

Kathy

I'm glad he came through the surgery well.

I hope you and he are doing ok this morning.

Oh Haley, I'm so sorry to hear about Biggy Max. I'm glad the Vet removed the abcess.

I sure hope his recovery goes smoothly.

I'll say a prayer for him.Hugs to all of you. :pray:

Susan:sickbunny:

Latest posts

Back