Announcement!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Angela, I totally missed this! I just went through your other thread too- Ive been so behind on RO news!

Shes just beautiful and so lucky to be with you and James. I cant believe how much she looks like a wild bunny- shes so beautiful!

Congrats!

Haley

Wow, Angela, I'm sorry, I so thought I replied to this!:grumpy:

Very pretty bunner you have there, I love her!:inlove: Looks like the ones running around our back yard. Aww.

I have decided to tag Dora "the Fearless". Today on her run of the house she was wary of sounds and the cats, but didn't fear them one bit. When introduced to Fey (didn't go well) she exhibited no signs of fear when Fey batted at her and calmly pulled a tuff from Fey then immediately kept sniffing around as if nothing at all happened. Every time we do anything to her (meds, pickup, chase her into her cage, etc.), her heartrate and breathing rarely increase. And today she was running full bore across the back of the couch, constantly almost slipping off and twice actually sliding off sideways, but showed no hesitation at all to slow down or be careful. She is the bunny without fear!

I have a vid of her rampaging. I don't know how to upload it and it is pretty dark, but has a very weird bunny flop in it so I will ask Angela to do it when she gets home.

Here it is. It was a bugger to load up onto the internet for some reason. We tried to cut it shorter, but the programs that we use to do that were not working with us.

[ame=http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ix8lj4&s=4]View My Video[/ame]

Wow I just watched the uploaded video and it got even darker than it was. It is almost impossible to see her sometimes. I will see if I can get a lighter video uploaded later. I have to go to work now.

The name definatley suites her doesn't it? I am so happy that you got a new rabbit! She definatly has a different look to her than any other rabbits that I have seen. I can't wait until you find out more about her breed.

OK, so I said I would get a better vid of Dora. The current one I have not been able to lighten sufficiently, so I shot a new one tonight. This one has her tearing around as she normally does (can you follow the bouncy bunny?), happily poking and exploring, and in the beginning almost falling off the couch into behind her cage to a resounding sigh by me.

Chocolate-she is most definitely not wild. Head is the same, coloring similar, but coloring is also off by a long shot and body structure is way wrong. From what we see, prominence in the agouti Britannia Petite. Right body, attitude, and posture for it.

Here is the new vid
[ame="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2u9u71h&s=4"]View My Video[/ame]

Oh My God she is so cute. I was getting tired watching her run around. She's so fast. You are very good at taking videos, if I was taking one of Dora running around you would think I was drunk, I'd be moving the camera all over the place.

I assume Dora is caged when you guys aren't home? Has she met any of your other Bunnies yet?

Looking forward to seeing more vdeos and pictures of Dora.

Susan:)

That is SUCH a great video- she's so cute- and so nippy!!

How big do the Britannia Petite breeds get? Like, is she far off being fully grown now?

I just love how fast she is! And the cat getting dizzy from watching lol... :D

What a zippy little bun! I love how the cat is just sitting in the middle of the room going "WTF is ur problem, crazy bunny?"

LuvaBun wrote:
Oh wow! She is sooo speedy - how do you not get dizzy watching her :D

have to smile at your cat trying to keep an eye on her :D

Jan

:yeahthat: Made me a bit dizzy watching her.... Good thing you know her usual run patterns to keep the camera on her for the video.She is definitely a youngster who is feeling a whole lot better!!! :D

myheart

Aww shes so adorable and I love her long legs:biggrin2:And I'm so happy you guys got to keep her, she couldn't have gone toa better home!

Back