am i invisible???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry, Rezbek.

Sometimes, I come in, read a couple of the top posts, and then have toleave. Please don't take it personally. I'll besure to pay more attention. It's a terrible feeling, whatyou're going through, and I'll do what I can to erase that.

Please accept my apologies.

-Carolyn

Nope -- you are not invisible :) Oftentimes there are so many posts that they don't all get read by everyoneor we simply don't know the answer. There are other timeswhere the answer requires some time and research which can be rathertime consuming as I like to double check my references before posting.

It helps to bring it to everyones attention (as you did) that you have not received assistance with your query.

Pam

I see you! I too amguilty of having a hard time keeping up with posts. This forum moves sofast and a lot of the time I don't make it through all the new ones. Ialso usually let certain ones pass if I know I'm not the mostknowledgeable resource! :?I hope we pay better attention toyou!

Raspberry

I remember some of your questions, but I didn't say anything cos' I didn't know anything about them.

Latest posts

Back