Am I doing a great job

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreo and bella

Reaction score
Hi am trying to think I am doing a great job for my rabbits I have changed there diet from musli to pellets and they have Timothy hay unlimited they have toys which they didn't come with bigger pens etc not to sure if both rabbits are happy they do a dead bunny flop on so many occasions is that a good sign also they do the Binky too is it good or do I need to do more thank you for advice

photos? age of rabbits and amount of pellets? greens?
Sorry can't do photos at the moment but there are two and.i adopted them I changed there diet aka Timothy hay science selective pellets and ATM veggies are a working processes so a bit at a time they have a big pen instead of a hutch when they see me plenty of bunny flops etc they have big space but planning to make.it even more bigger have toys which they didn't have and wast on hay at all when I first got them.one of them had a big stratch on there nose there also separated untill i.can get the other one spayed

So what are their ages and how much pellets do they get each day? You have been making good changes. A photo of their setup would help us better see overall.

Latest posts

Back