Allergies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulubooboo

Reaction score
Lulu has been sneezing a lot lately, I'm a little concerned. She was just laying down on the couch and started sneezing.
She sneezed only about 5 times, but then a few minutes later she sneezed again. Her nose isn't runny so I'm leaning towards allergies. I haven't done very much research on sneezing, but what I have read is that she probably has allergies, but I'm still kind of concerned.
Thanks for your help!!
( I caught a video of her sneezes too if that would be helpful I could put it on here. )

More likely, she just got a tickle in her nose. She could have sniffled some dust on the couch or may have a piece of fur tickling her nose. The occasional sneezing is nothing to worry about. Allergies are not common but would be persistent and constant.

More likely, she just got a tickle in her nose. She could have sniffled some dust on the couch or may have a piece of fur tickling her nose. The occasional sneezing is nothing to worry about. Allergies are not common but would be persistent and constant.
Ok thanks! She just started sneezing like this a day or two ago. Do you know what triggers bunny allergies?

One of my bunnies will always sneeze when he eats hay that it’s a little dusty. Myself will also react on hay because I’m allergic to grass pollen and hay xD

So I always try to give my hay a good shake outdoors before I take it in.

Do your bunny have a wet nose maybe she have caught a cold?

One of my bunnies will always sneeze when he eats hay that it’s a little dusty. Myself will also react on hay because I’m allergic to grass pollen and hay xD

So I always try to give my hay a good shake outdoors before I take it in.

Do your bunny have a wet nose maybe she have caught a cold?
No, she has a normal-looking nose. She's hardly sneezing now, not sure why, but I'm glad she's stopped sneezing! It was starting to scare me!

Back