All living things “ Timothy Hay”

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaG87

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have my bunny snowie for two years already .
I am created this account because I would like people who had small pets to be aware how this product is so infested . I’ve found insects and fur from other animal in there .
I just feel shocked and I would please advise anyone to buy anything else than this brand .
My bunny would noteat for days but I didn’t know why ..and then I realize all this .

Attachments

• 643ECC88-8627-4FAB-9AC8-AB0372864AEB.jpeg
    643ECC88-8627-4FAB-9AC8-AB0372864AEB.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 748D35E3-1250-42E7-8CE4-9D4E122A5090.jpeg
    748D35E3-1250-42E7-8CE4-9D4E122A5090.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 19
  • C9BFF247-8D2D-49EA-90E6-8B3A0B825393.jpeg
    C9BFF247-8D2D-49EA-90E6-8B3A0B825393.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 19
Ah that’s so crazy that it’s just a pet store! I would be less surprised if it was a local farm or anything like that.

definitely let the store know, as the whole batch could be bad.

Ah that’s so crazy that it’s just a pet store! I would be less surprised if it was a local farm or anything like that.

definitely let the store know, as the whole batch could be bad.
Yes , I am reaching them out today . I had never try a local farm . I have pet smart 3 min away from me .. but yes it is crazy !! I’m shocked .
thanks

This can happen with ANY hay.
Hay is grass. It is grown outside in a big field. It is then baled up and taken to factorys that cut the bales smaller and bag it up. So whatever was living in that field for months up to harvest time...
You will even have different quality within the same brand. What field did it come from. How many days did it rain while that grass grew. Was it from this year or last year?
No company is going to sift through hay and pick out only the best strands by hand before it gets bagged.

Nobody would be able to afford to feed their animals if Hay was grown in a sterile warehouse.
The hay you get from a farm is the same hay as whats in bags at a pet store.

All living things is Petsmarts house brand. Just return it. They take anything back.

Hi everyone,
I have my bunny snowie for two years already .
I am created this account because I would like people who had small pets to be aware how this product is so infested . I’ve found insects and fur from other animal in there .
I just feel shocked and I would please advise anyone to buy anything else than this brand .
My bunny would noteat for days but I didn’t know why ..and then I realize all this .
Eww that’s disgusting! Thank you for sharing!

Latest posts

Back