Alicia and The Zoo Crew (Part 2-2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis was a dumped rabbit whos owners no longer had time for him. Sadly once he was home it was very clear he had been abused. He is are little lover despite it all. He went from an unloved rabbit to a adored spoiled little raabbit KING.

Seniorcats made a wonderful gift to Elvis one that made me cry considering how he came by his name.....

100_9764.jpg

100_9763.jpg

100_9765.jpg

100_9766.jpg

100_9767.jpg

The one he is currently using.

100_9753.jpg

100_9754.jpg

100_9756.jpg

100_9757.jpg

100_9758.jpg

100_9759.jpg

100_9760.jpg

100_9768.jpg

100_9780.jpg

Edit: Adding to my blog

He looks SO HAPPY on his new bed, too!! :D

And you sound really happy in receiving them...:D

SeniorCats...yer awesome!!

:highfive::great::yes::bouquet::goodjob:blueribbon:

I LOOOOVE them! How darn cute :D!

Now I need to use the fabric that I have to sew pillows for the ratties and bunnies because they saw Elvis' cool pillows :p

Those are really great! Man, she could have a good thing going selling those, open her own line and all. Sheets, curtains, comforters:shock::D. Nice work Seniorcats!

Elvis is a little doll! Note to self - go to Alicia's house and steal Elvis. I'm so glad that size works. It's the same size I make for the cat trees at the shelter.

They are stuffed with 2 layers of quilt batting that I buy by the yard at Joanne's - either 4 ounce or 6 ounce batting, can't remember which I used. I usually get the 10 ounce but they were out.

Elvis and Elvis fans rule!:elvis2:

What a lucky little boy Elvis is!,it looks like he's enjoying his new gift too

That was so nice of seniorcats to do that for Elvis :)

Cheryl

Awwwww what a sweet little boy!!! :inlove:

The pillows look great!!! :goodjob You're awesome seniorcats!!!! :blueribbon::highfive::bunnyhug::party0002:

:great:You're so awesome Ann!!! Ann is always making these beds and blankets for her local cat shelter.

Hey Ann.....I have a lot of yardage I don't think I'll ever use. It's mostly florals. Do you want it for beds and blankies?

slavetoabunny wrote:
:great:You're so awesome Ann!!! Ann is always making these beds and blankets for her local cat shelter.

Hey Ann.....I have a lot of yardage I don't think I'll ever use. It's mostly florals. Do you want it for beds and blankies?
Thank you! Yes, would love to have more fabric for shelter projects. Florals are very popular. Let me know if you need a receipt for taxes.

I'll gather it up this weekend and get it in the mail to you. You can send me a receipt for whatever you think it's worth. Never hurts to have a little extra deduction on those nasty taxes! It will be nice to clean out the sewing room to make room for more fabric.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I'll gather it up this weekend and get it in the mail to you. You can send me a receipt for whatever you think it's worth. Never hurts to have a little extra deduction on those nasty taxes! It will be nice to clean out the sewing room to make room for more fabric.
Hee hee! Thanks again. You are definitely feeding my fabric addiction. I cleared out some fabric in the spring and donated to the cancer quilting guild- children's prints. Then I promptly went out and bought more fabric for cat beds. Shame on me.... Fabric addiction is a good thing.

So cute! Makes me want to make Rory some cushions for his royal little self to set upon! Thanks for telling us how they're made, too. I'm working on a quilt right now and should have some batting left over. Elvis is such a sweetie, who could hurt that bee yoo tee ful little bunny boy? :cry2

Latest posts

Back