Alicia and The Zoo Crew (Part 2-2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Great pictures!!! Ok I love the GPs.They are adorable.

And look at that little baby andall the sweet pictures. Good photo shoot... you should mail him to me....

just a suggestion

AWW!!! MR. WYATT!!! What a handsome boy...and look at those t-o-e-s!!!! :D:D:D
I got to hold Fiver's hind feet (well that, and his whole little self) yesterday...oh my...is there anything more adorable than those TOES?!?! I was in HEAVEN!!!

Awww look how cute you are. Can I be his Auntie too. I just love how he has his paws crossed and cleaning thems selves like they are praying.

I hope you bond.

Yes whats your name? I dont want him to call you Aunty SweetPeasMommie.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Awww look how cute you are. Can I be his Auntie too. I just love how he has his paws crossed and cleaning thems selves like they are praying.

I hope you bond.

Dude, I want them ALL!

Ringo is my number 1, "I'll steal him even if it kills me" bun in the world, but come on, who could say no to Wyatt? Look at those ears, I could just smooch him all day long.

I LOVE their back feetsies! He's so cute!

Good luck with the vet..... I'm hoping to hear good news on RINGO!

Well not much to say cept the babies were adopted. Went to a home together where they have the the run of a family room.

I have a new foster. I named him Galen. He was dumped at a shelter at 6-8wks old and was in there till last week. He is now 7mnths old. Some kind of lop mix. Scared little guy.

100_9723.jpg

100_9725.jpg

100_9731.jpg

100_9733.jpg

100_9735.jpg

100_9736.jpg

100_9737.jpg

100_9738.jpg

100_9739.jpg

100_9740.jpg

100_9741.jpg

Galen,is just gorgeous...and i love the name you called him :)

poor little bugger,i can just imagine how scared he must be feeling

cheryl

He is such a cutie. poor wee man how long will you have him for Alicia?

Give Ringo special nose rubs from me :)

And Wyatts just a bunny model, gorgeous :hearts:

Latest posts

Back