Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah weren't the tornados crazy? My family is in MA too and they had a tornado in their area as well. Luckily everyone in my family is okay too. So scary!

May be adopting this dog....

247535_10150281898576617_764921616_9081482_8124593_n.jpg

Ugh I don't know when the dogs can meet! I am busy the next two weekends! Hmm maybe Thursday! I am anxious to get her here to see if it works out. She has had a really bad life so far. She is tugging on my heart BIG time.

She's a cutie! Do you have any idea what kind of dog she is? What's her story? I hope her and Kashi get along! Aww then Kashi will have a new sisfur to play with!

It breaks my heart to hear of someone mistreating an animal. I think there is a special place in hell for them to burn. It makes me want to save them all eventhough I know I can't.

At least this little one will know love.

MiniLopHop wrote:
It breaks my heart to hear of someone mistreating an animal. I think there is a special place in hell for them to burn. It makes me want to save them all eventhough I know I can't.

At least this little one will know love.

A friend of mine would have agreed with you. She knew this guy who used to kick his pit bull puppy. One day he kicked it for the last time... it died. She was so mad at him that she wanted to do everything mean he did to that dog to him. Honestly, I think I would have helped her...

Needless to say, the guy is in prison for vehicular man-slaughter (or something along that line). He killed a female passenger while he was driving drunk and ran the car off the road.

I share that sentiment.

When do you decide if you adopt the dog? So exciting! I'd love another dog...but it has to be the right one. We waited like 5 years between deciding to get a dog and finding Kit lol, so it will probably take me awhile before finding another dog too.

We have wanted A friend for Kashi, she loves other dogs. Wasn't planning on it yet but this girl cell into our laps. There is no rush because she's at my grandmas.

So yesterday my middle brother graduated, today my brothers fiancé, than relay Saturday. Than my adopted uncle/son on Tuesday! Non stop busy!

Congrats on all the graduations!

Yeah Kit is the same way...he LOVES other dogs. We know for sure that we want to get another dog eventually...just have to wait for the perfect one to find us :)

Back