Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting picked up in a few hours and I am going nuts! For the first time going to scrapbook with someone else. Hehe sounds silly but I can not wait!

So in the last few days I got my holiday album done, Chibi, Elvis and Wyatts scrapbooks done. I am determained to finish atleast 3 tomorrow. First Connor, than Apple than Ringo, than Teresa. Montanas and Dallas I am not ready to work on yet.

Than next year starts the BIG project.

So today sucks. Making a tough call but sometimes the right thing is the hardest.

So things haven't changed with Harli. She won't eat on her own. Hasn't really grown. We couldn't get a fresh stool sample so we treated to be on the safe side. So at this point everything that could be done has been. Waiting on a call from the vet and we will go from there. We are thinking it may be time to let go.

Me too. I am prepared if she doesn't make it but I am starting to admit that it will suck to high heaven if she doesn't. I am trying this to know I have tried everything. If this doesn't than I know I am doing the right thing.

At first we were considering finding out about putting her down ourselves but in the end we both agree that we will take her to the vet.

I'm so sorry. It's especially awful when you don't know what is really wrong with your ill animal and the vets don't know either. Sending good vibes that she starts improving. :(

I'm so sorry Ali. Harli is such a pretty little girl.If there is something wrong with her that you can't figure out, then maybe you are right about letting her go. It's not the easiest thing to make such a decision, but you did everything you could to perk her back up.

:pray: Sending good vibes to you and Harli.

myheart

Back