Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand what you mean...

Same thing here with me since I lost Luna, Patrick, and Ellie within two years' time. I can't seem to bounce back either because I miss them sodarn much. I don't think my heart has ever felt so empty.

It's really odd. I have struggled with how have I done so well with Isa and the vipers. Isa had a rough start before getting to Ren. She came and was still needing a little TLC. The vipers are so small and seem so much more delicate, yet they have thrived. The person who got that got me into the vipers, has had so many issues with hers. She got four and is down to just one. We both have done everything we needed to do and more but some how both failed. Eh what can I do? I know I tried it all but it didn't work.

Now I am working towards making things better with the other animals. Bunnies I know we won't be adding for a long time. At the start of this year I had 9 and am down to 7. Lizards I had 2 and went up to 6 but am down to 5. That I will add to when it seems right.

Ugh I am struggling. To many missing from this holiday season. I want all my babies back.

So in this post I am going to list animals that you guys know and some from the past.

Bunnies we are missing...
Thumper my husbands childhood rabbit. Without Thumper we would never have started with rabbits.
Sam my first female bunny.
Halo a rescue that the neglect was to much.
Chaka my moms first foster.
Montana my brat princess.
Dallas part of my heart and soul. Miss him to much.
Calypso my flemmie who lived with Peg.
Sport a lionhead that Peg owned.

Birds...
Demon Monkey Bird. Refused to fly. Knew how but just wouldn't.
Honey Girl the most friendly finch in the world. So special so unique.
Capt. Hook and Peter Pan fabulous boys.
Evander Hollyfield and Molly

Dogs...
Jeannie
Joey
Cocomo
Princess
Lady
Molly Marie my heart dog. I still miss her.
Sandy
Brittany 16yrs with her was not enough. I can't believe you won't be here on christmas.
Lyndsay my dogs sister.

Guinea Pigs:
Mace Rob still misses him like crazy
Elijah and Logan god my first gps. Miss you guys.
Merlin my heart. Why did you leave??

Hamsters:
Romeo
Juilet
Run DMC

Gerbil:
Lonely

Fish so many to name but I cant forget Ugly and Oscar.

Last but not least my sweet Harli who didn't get to see christmas. I'm sorry sweetheart really wish things had been different.

:hug1

It's always hard around Christmas time to think about those we have lost, and to try to go on celebrating without them. I had Christmas tree ornaments made with pictures of each of my babies who are no longer with us. It's hard looking at their pictures on the tree sometimes, but I like to think that this way, in a small way, they can still be a part of our holiday each year.

I wanted to stop in to tell you that Wyatt's Christmas banner looks so cute at the top of the site!

*Hugs* I hope you have fun scrapbooking. I have to do some myself as I have decided to make one for my best friend. :)How are the pets doing?

Elijah
Logan
Merlin
Brittany (two days before the ani of when Sam passed)
Calypso
Montana
Dallas
Lyndsay
Harli

These losses were all from Nov of last year to now. The last three since Sept. Nice it does come in threes.... Elijah, Logan and Jake were all in a weeks time. Brit in may, Calypso in June and Montana in July. Dallas in Sept, Lyndsay in Nov and Harli this month.

Back