Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
oh and the sun was in his face and i couldnt see the tongue so i think you need to do more videos of him and that tongue of his,lol
Lol, I said that she needed to put more of Dallas in as well, and have him wave at me!! :D

Haley wrote:
Love the videos (and have I mentioned I want Chibi?!). Did you add them to the Library?

How are Ringo and Apple doing? I loved the vids of them together!

No you didn't mention that. Stay away from my little nethie. No I have not put them there.

Dingo and Apple are doing great.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
oh and the sun was in his face and i couldnt see the tongue so i think you need to do more videos of him and that tongue of his,lol
Lol, I said that she needed to put more of Dallas in as well, and have him wave at me!! :D

Nutso stalker 2.

I was made Great Team Hero for the month. In other words employee of the month.

One is that we will be fostering again.

I have to say that fostering must be one of the most rewarding, yet at times emotionally draining, things a person can do. It takes someone with an enormous amount of love to do so...and I so admire you guys for doing this. :hearts:

congrats on Employee of the month:biggrin2:

Where is my Chin nethie?

Here is Mimi for you. I did do a post earlier but i deleted it cause I am kinda worried about her but maybe if you send her lots of kisses she will make it through (she is really bony ) tomorrow she is getting her own hutch in the girls shed which has the heater on cause Aylas bunny had babies on tuesday so hopefully we will get her fighting fit and you can follow her through like your own chin but without the feed bills :p

Hi Alicia my name is Mimi and I am Mimzy's daughter. I was the only baby to survive in my litter and so miffy brought me up. I am very like my real mum though very quiet and cuddly. but it could be cause i dont feel to good and may be more cheeky when I get older!

this is me when I was 3 weeks old

DSC02515.jpg

And this is me last week I am now about 14 weeks old. I am snuggling on mums side of the couch then mum put us all up high for pics.

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

I hope you like me :)sending you lots of little chin nethie kisses xxxxxxxxx Mimi

Forget like you I want you.

ForTheLoveOfBunnies.jpg

This has nothing to do with the bunnies and more to do with my personal feelings.

This is something I have statement is something I have seen a lot of since the end of the year:

The combined total of at least 465 U.S. deaths in both Iraq and Afghanistan for 2008.

I am a strong believer in honoring our soldiers. In giving them the respect they deserve.Thing is I want them home. I don't need to know a soldier personallyI just want them home and safe.

Pray for the soldiers that all of them make it homesafe. Pray for the families who lost a son, brother, husband, a father, friend, adaughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother.

Polly I will try and get some better pictures of Chibi for you today. Any one else have a request?

ForTheLoveOfBunnies2.jpg

Added a picture to it.

Latest posts

Back