Alicia and The Zoo Crew! (2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[align=left]Explain how I got 1 bunny I didnt want nextday given another I didnt want, By the second day wanted the firstbunny fast forward 1year 8mnths and I have 6rabbits, fostered 2, going on my 3rd, andmod on a bunnyforum. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? [/align]

[align=center]july 05 (8th) Got Ringo (6mnths old) (9th) Given Samantha (1 years old)[/align]

[align=center]oct Married and move in with bunnies.[/align]

[align=center]dec found first rabbit email group. [/align]

[align=center]jan06 (14th) Got Connor (5wks old) (16th) First Vet appt For Samantha and Ringo[/align]

[align=center]feb (21st) Got Teresa (7mnths to a year old)[/align]

[align=center]apr (2nd) (Emergency Vet Visit) 2nd vet visitRingo (8th) First vet Visit Connor[/align]

[align=center]july 06 (3rd) Ringo 3rd visitConnor 2nd vet visit (8th) First Gotcha day Ringo (9th) First Gotchaday Samantha[/align]

[align=center]aug (22nd) Joined this forum.[/align]

[align=center]sept (23rd) Teresa first Vet Visit (27th) Teresa spayed[/align]

[align=center]oct One year married[/align]

[align=center]nov (30th) Adopted Dallas [/align]

[align=center]dec (2nd) Fully Bonded with Teresa[/align]

[align=center]jan 07 (14th)Connors First GotchaDay (16th) Elvis picked up for rescue and fell for him. He is adoptedby us through the rescue.(19th) First Foster (20th) 4th Ringo Vet visit3rd Connor vet visit 1st Dallas vet visit[/align]

[align=center]feb (8th) I became a mod. (11th)Dallas 1st birthday (21st) Teresa's first Gotcha day.[/align]

[align=center]mar (10th) Second Foster (16th) Connor's neuter. (24th) Third Foster[/align]

JadeIcing wrote:

[align=left]Explain how I got 1 bunny I didnt want nextday given another I didnt want, By the second day wanted the firstbunny fast forward 1year 8mnths and I have 6rabbits, fostered 2, going on my 3rd, andmod on a bunnyforum. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? [/align]

Welcome to the club.....Glad your here!!!:D

:D

Dallas

Teresa

100_6443.jpg

7am-11am I am. Somtimes till about 1pm if they have good interveiws.

I was bored. My animals, my moms, and our fosters. The very last picture is Austin he is Dallas's brother.

DaFamily.jpg

Changed one photo.

DaFamily-1.jpg

Added a border.

DaFamily-2.jpg

Weird how the border adds something more to it when it took me just a few minutes.

I think I am going to cry. My mom is so awesome. I was on the phone with her between her flights and we were discussing Ringo.

I was telling her how I have some ideas on making things easier forRingo but that I couldn't because it would cost a bit of money. Shesaid make a list and that she would start getting things and giving memoney for all his needs.

I want a low sided litterpan, scale, babys playpen, and carefresh just for him. Few other things but that is the biggest things.

My mom is awesome.

That is so awesome! Your mom is a very specialperson. I know of a dozen other moms that would just say "he is finewhere he is at" or "just put him down, don't waste your time andmoney". Give your mom a big hug from me!

binkies wrote:
That is so awesome! Your mom is a very special person. Iknow of a dozen other moms that would just say "he is fine where he isat" or "just put him down, don't waste your time and money". Give yourmom a big hug from me!

My mom is awesome when it comes to animals and my brother and me. She will do anything for us.

I will give her a hug when she gets back.

I had a shock today. For the very first timeEVER Teresa came when called. Several times! She responds to her namebut had never come over.

I got down on the floor and called her....she started racing to me doing binkies. I think my bunnies know I need them today.

They are burying my cousin today and I felt so drained till my mini-diva made me smile. I love my animals.

Oh also I think I got mild case of food poisoning.

Well bonding here has beenintresting. I got a nice chunk out of me for trying. It turns out Elvisis the one starting things with others. Than tries to act innocentafter.

After awhile out between Dallas, Teresa and Elvis they start picking oneach other. Than after a bit they are fine. Than it starts again.

Between Dallas, Teresa and Connor there has been grooming, sharingfood, and just being near each other. There has been no aggression.

Between Elvis and Connor...the first time Elvis saw Connor he lungedout of my husbands hands and went straight for Connor. I was holdingConnow so I covered him wih my hands. He is so tiny it wasn't hard.Elvis managed to give me a nice bite on my hand.

Since that day we tried it one more time. Holding both tight. PoorConnor was so scared we put Elvis back. Took out Dallas and Teresa andhe was fine.

Here are some pictures Dallas, Teresa, and Connor.

100_6948.jpg

100_6938.jpg

100_6946.jpg

100_6942.jpg

100_6941.jpg

100_6940.jpg

100_6939.jpg

100_6937.jpg

100_6557.jpg

100_6547.jpg

100_6549.jpg

100_6555.jpg