Alicia and The Zoo Crew! (2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Since this is a new year, I think I will start a new blog.

First blog here:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=15608&forum_id=6

By now you all know my buns.
bunniesfromthezoocrewcopy.jpg

Thanks Aino.

I think this year I will include my dog Akasha Maheret aka Kashi more. She interacts with them all the time.

"Hello I am Princess Kashi."
100_2248.jpg

"I take care of the bunnies."

100_3371.jpg

"What was that?"

100_3378.jpg

"I do not act like bunny."

100_3380.jpg

"Got to go. Bye for now!"

100_3377.jpg

Just to let everyone know we may be getting an emergency foster here. Also my mom is possibly getting 2.

The MSPCA in Springfield, MA is overwhelmed with rabbits. 20+ were being bred for :mad:meat:mad:!

3 Bunnies could use all kinds of support right now. www.3bunnies.org

Ok well go into the room to get Dallas andTeresa for their run time and Dallas is sneezing. I right away tellmyself its just dust r something. Pick him up and lots of discharge. Ihaven't heard him sneeze before but because of Connor and Ringo can nottake chances.

I already had a vet appt for Ringo, Connor, and Samantha the 20th. 10days. So I called and switched Samantha who I know is healthy withDallas.

I may be overreacting but last time I took to long taking in Ringo andI blame myself for how bad he got. I won't take a chance again. He isgoing. Samantha well have to wait till next month.

If I understand right no point in seperating Dallas and Teresa right?

Vibes please that I am an overprotective mama.
Oh and nothing availble I had to book that last month. Plus by the timemy DH gets home it is 5:30pm. He just called out thursday to take me tothe ER sooo. This is going to stress me and I was told to relax andrest. Who can do that when your baby is sick!

I am debating having the vet call me. The strongest stuff he more thanlikely will get put on is Baytril. Have that here for Connor and Ringo.I could always take him in emergency but that means even more money andif I am going to need even more meds not a good idea. This isfrustrating.

Edit:

Just talked to the vet she said since he weighsaboutthesame as Ringo and I have the baytril here tostart him right away andthey will see him that day.If I see him any worse bring him in.

:hug::bunnydance:Today is one :happydanceyearthat this tiny black ball came into our lives. He came into our home,and into our life to be my sweet little girl. Turns out he is my sweetlittle devil boy. :inlove:I love him with all that I am. He is an oddlittle guy with the neatest litter habbits. Whohas a bunnythat waits until he is in his cage to goin his litterpan inonly one corner?He is feisty but can tell when your sick andtry to care foryou. :bunnydance:

:airborne::rainbow::party:Happy Gotcha Day Connor! :kiss:We love you.:balloons::rainbow:

[align=center]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY CONNOR[/align]
I hope you get lots of GOODIES today.

Tell your Mommie to take lots of pictures of you today.

Susan and her Gang:bunny19:bunny2:bunny18

:magicwand::birthday:trio

I had my heart torn out today. Went to the onlyplace I find litter at a good price. They have a beautiful bun that wasdumped because the owner was moving. So friendly looks like a dwarf.Almost all white just a few splothes near the tail in black. The eyeswere grayish blue. Nose was clear, ears, clean front paws were clear.Looked healthy. The cage it is in is horrible! Tiny, little bigger thana ten gallon tank. It went right up to the window trying to come nearme. It started to dance around in its tiny space.

I have seen them before and have been fine but this one had me crying20mins straight. They are selling him for $25. I talked to an employeeand she said it is so hard for them to sell the older ones.

I am kind of depressed. I know it is wrong but I want to go back and get it. You could see it wanted to run.

if you have the room for it and time for it:)GET HER:bunnydance:she'd have soo much fun with you
maybe you should get it and give her a chance to run free with ofcourse much better care. if i could id take her but i just dont haveextra time on my hands for two bunnies i hate when i see a rabbit thati cant have and in such a horrible enclosure. people in pet stores justdont understand the necessities in rabbits:?

Oh hun, I know it's hard! You do what you thinkyou can handle and nobody is going to think bad of you. Ifyou don't take it, surely someone else will. It doesn't take a geniusto see that it needs better housing and someone will take care ofhim/her.

Poor thing. I don't know why anyone would dumptheir pets at a pet sore, probably too lazy or don't care enough tofind them a good home. :?

I'd be in the same boat. I hate seeing animals in those kind ofconditions :(. Hope he finds a nice home where he can run all over theplace!

That's terrible! That's how my boyfriend and Iended up with two mice and two gerbils. Two different pet stores wherethe people had just handed the animals over and we felt sooo bad. Wehad two guinea pigs, two gerbils, and two mice (all adopted) at onepoint because of that. We're such saps.

Ive been missing a lot of threads lately!

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Sweet Connor! :highfive:

:bunny18:trio:group::toastingbuns:party::blueribbon:

Yeah iknow it's just sad:(

My Daisy girl came from the petshop,she was a bit older than what theyusually sell in there,so i was curious and i asked,and ifoundout from the girl that someone hadabandonedher.

I knew then and there that she was coming home with me,but the only thing is,we don't know how old she is

cheryl

Poor little bun :( If you think you can take onanother bun, you could go back and get it. I hate seeing the energeticlittle buns forced into the tiniest cages. Stupid pet stores, theynever take really good care of the buns. The place where I got Olliefrom had about ten eight-week-old male buns in this glass cage thing,which wasn't amazingly small, but it wasn't big either. But the thingthat made me mad was that there was only a tiny little bowl ofpellets in there, and it was half-full. When we got our bun home wegave him a bit of vegetables and some grass for dinner, and he ate asthough he'd never eaten so much before. He was so skinny, Iwanted to keep feeding him, but I knew I shouldn't.

If it were me, I'd buy the bun and keep it until I could find it a goodnew home. But that can be expensive, and it might be stressful on thelittle guy ... but that's just me.

Rachel.

Poor little bun! That'show I got Ookpik, a girl had gotten her when she was 2 months old andthought she would stay that size. Needless to say, shegrew! So the girl returned her to the pet store.But now I have her forever. :)

Back