Air Fresheners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
When the bunnies come in, they will be inside my large walk in closet.

Phinn is not littertrained, and just goes wherever he feels like. I have indoor/outdoor carpet, so I switch them every week, and hose the other one down completely.

Well as you know no matter how much you clean, it always gets a bit funky.

Is there any plug in type or spray that I can keep in there that is safe?

I just dont want my room to smell like a barn :dude:

Silvie:hearts:phinn:bunny17:and the new girl:brownbunny

I use all sorts of air fresheners in my home and we've never had a problem with any. I like the bath and body works plug in type but those can be quite strong if its in a small space.

Glad has a plug in that has a nice and light scent to it.

Ever thought of litter training Phinn?? Might make life a little easier ;)

hopefully Katie will help him. When I had her at the NIC condo at my moms before she was spayed, she was taking to it very well. Just make sure to give them big ones so it feels like a fun place. Also lots of hay in there helps get them in.

Personally Inever use anything that I wouldn't feed to them (with the exception of a small amount of bleach to disinfect hutches). I'll use powders that are out of reach of them but I'd never use an air freshener or any chemical near them. I wont even handle my rabbits if my hands smell like a cleaner.

At Peg's house in the room that I stayed in, we used this pet safe carpet freshener, the powder kind. It worked well!

I don't use any sort of freshener in the bedroom now where the rabbits stay because my rat also stays in the room...and clean air is the key with them. Besides, my buns never smell because they are kept super clean. I am a clean freak ;).

I am going to be getting an air purifer soon. Oh....and Leonidas (the rattie) will be getting an adopted friend soon from the AZ Humane :p! Woo!

A while back Pipp mentioned she used a product that absorbed odours.I can't remember what it was, butI think she said she got it at Safeway. Maybe Pipp can tell us what thatwas again.

Here's the Bunny 101 section that covers this:

Odor Control

(Sorry I missed this before, but better late than never!)

sas

Latest posts

Back