Air conditioning broken! How to keep rabbit cool!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
My air conditioner stopped working this morning and it’s incredibly hot in here! How do I keep him cool until someone comes and fixes the air? Help!

They use their bellies to cool them, so, something stone, tile or metal to lie on will help. if you put a freezer pack underneith, insulated, it will cool that surface.
You can also just offer them frozen plastic bottles to lie as close to as they like.

My approach is different, I just open the fence and they can go into the wood or to the creek, or whatever place they want, I reckon that isn't an option for most.

They use their bellies to cool them, so, something stone, tile or metal to lie on will help. if you put a freezer pack underneith, insulated, it will cool that surface.
You can also just offer them frozen plastic bottles to lie as close to as they like.

My approach is different, I just open the fence and they can go into the wood or to the creek, or whatever place they want, I reckon that isn't an option for most.
He has a tile in there and I removed the blanket. He seems to be ok so far! I’ll try the water bottle idea! Thank u!

hiiii! Sorry I never updated ya’ll. Everything is fine now the guy came and fixed the air!

Latest posts

Back