Adventures with Barney...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunny parents wrote:
Oh , a small cardboard stuffed with hay works very well. It makes my girl forget about chewing on carpet whole day ! :)
^_^ lool

Barney wanted me to stay- or so it seemed- this morning before school. But i was running late so i couldnt stay any longer and mess around with him! =( But he did get a big bunny kiss off him! And yesterday, i was cuddling him and he kept licking my nose!:bunnieskiss

:biggrin2: from Sparney & Barney

Barney jus coming in to say- 'Hi guys! This is my blog and i try my best to do some fun stuff for Sparney to put in here for you all to read! Tomorrow i hope to come inside for a big cuddle and some fun in the house.' He then goes on about the weather- 'Is it me or is it very chilly now? Good job i've go my think winter coat, its the thickest it has ever been so that has got Sparney and her dad excited about snow(cos thye love it like me!). I hope it snows because i :heartssnow!'

Ooops! Almost forgot! I cleaned barney out on sunday so he's got a big thick bed full of sawdust and straw! I need to by some more supplies though because i used up all the sawdust which i use for lining! *this is partly a remider for me! lol)

Write tomorrow, if i remember

I brought Barney in for a while so he warmed up a tad because ots v. chilly!
i also made him, what i think, would be Barnes=ys fave meal! His usual pellets and some crumbled wheet-a-bix! He does love it, but today he wasnt so keen =(
He did try to get at the olive tree againn *sigh* he just cant get enough of it!
But he did give me some more bunny kisses =) and he climbed on my back when i was curled up on my knees talking and stroking with him

^_^
Barney did a Barney and yesterday morning, i had just given him his food and he tipped his bowl over straight away! :X
he seemed pleased with his achievement. i had to give him more food, and also...
what is the ideal weight for a 3year old netherland dwarf?
because i might walk him to my nans house, and weigh him as we dont have any scales :p but he likes little works, plus they ar good excersize during the winter :)

he's doin good!
i was meant to clean him out today, but its too dark too early! (the reason is because i had a club after school).
Barney is a happy bunny and he has dine a few binkys.
i will try to get some more pics up soon!

we have some snow!! yay!
so im giving barney a walk in it.
theres ntpo much, but there might be more coming so we will give him some good walks
i will take some pictures and post them here!
see you soon!

well we only got a sprinkle, and i didnt get any pictures:(
but..
we did go for a walk, but he was disappointed at the little amount of snow and didnt binky and dig the snow.

Hey the blogs great and u got loads of comments already. I don't think I got any yet! I walk misty 2 i'll take some pics and upload them 2 my gallery. Barney just gets cuter the more ics you see of him!

aw!
i have posted on misty's blog =)
but Barney keeps tippign his bowl over!
i give him his food- out of the way in the corner of his hutch! then once i turn my back, a while later i come back and his bowl is in the middle of his hutch! :foreheadsmack: oh barney!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

We've had about 2-3cm of snow, and you guessed it! i took Barney out!

Its also that start of advent! I am giving Barney *up to* 5 mild drops each day for advent. It would be easier to just give 5 if he didnt keep stuffing his head right inside the bag and nudging me for more!

collage of pics from 30/11/2010- in the snow with Barney!
snowbaneycollage.png

numbered to explain here!!!

1. cleaning himself before we really went crazy! having fun in the snow!
2. By a wall. in the snow posing for the camera before he started to binky and wouldnt stay still!
3.Close up of his snow-covered nose!
4. About to hop or binky! Luckily i got the pic before so it didnt blur!
5. The escape to mums flowerbed! i honestly, couldnt get him out! He sat there for a while, quite pleased, inbetween the (now dead) flowers!
6. Once again about to hop- front veiw this time!
7. hearing the camera beep cos it has low battery
8. clsoe up on hearing the camera beep
9. just on the slope near his hutch, i was *slowly* falling down the slope!
10. going up to his hind legs- or coming down! (i cant remember!!)

yer becca- what happened to your old account? :S

and thanks Amy27 & Wabbitdd12
he did love it in the snow- if you ask me!

Latest posts

Back