Adventures with Barney...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh right!

Barney is still stuffing his head in his treat box :p

I wonder if i could teach Barney tricks? Any ideas?

Brought Barney in today!
Not for long else it wouldnt be good when he goes back outside cos its reaaaaally cold!

he managed to make me give him treats by nudgs, licks and just cute bunny eyes! But i might give him a few less tomorrow as he had more than normal today!
hopefully will write more tomorrow if i remmeber

broguht Barney in again yesterday. planning to soon today! =)
well i let him run about and have fun, then i gave him a huge cuddle. Then i played a game with him- wheres the treat?
i held a treat on one hand and made a fist with both of them! i then swapped my hands around a bit and then he had to uess which one had the treat.
...and...

He got it right! He licked the hadn with the treat in and i opened it up for him to eat up!

suppose he does!

i have trieed it since- but he hasn't done best. Maybe it was just a 1 time thing!

banmreys water bottle has frozen!
so i had to bring, him in for a bit! PICTURE TIME! :p
Untitled.png

1- crawling around
2- coming towards me
3- i was handing him a treat(blurry shape in top left) and he was reachin up to get it :hearts
4- just sitting, looking at the camera
5- he was crawling on my leg!
6- drinking from the bowl i got him while is drink unfroze
7- wet chin, with tounge slightly out! (slightly pink shape underneath is nose)
8- more drinking, tempted to put a caption of- 'please sir, can i have some more?'
9- up on his hind legs, underneath the table but the light was all funny! so it made his fur look really different!

that is just so you know whats going on in the pictures! =]

thank you again!

he enjoyed christmas! but was scared of the wrapping paper(it was silver and had santa written in red across it!). He did get over his fear once i took out the presents for him and gave him some treats!

He has a hay ball, and this weird dandilion in rolled grass thing. But he had been playing with the hay ball all morning until he was either full or he got a bit bored of it =/ The ball is like metal, and it clips onto his cage door.

cheeky lil barney!

i hid treats further down in his food so then he gets to use his senses to find them!
He does, he uses his teeth to tip the bowl over and get to the treats. :p
so the treats are then on top!

it is smart bunny yeah!
but not so great when you have to keep cleaning out the food thats all over his straw! i don't think he its those bits too, only if its in the bowl! ;)
but he was a good boy today as always! he did bite me a tad when i was giving him his treats, but he was eager to have them!

Happy New Year everyone!:dude:

nothing really very interesting has happened recently wiht barney :/
but... i will be cleaning him out in the next few days, and well, thats always interesting!
(well partly because he keeps mucking about!)

i dont think ill bother!
but i might repost his info for people who dont look at the first page(because some people might not!)
=]

I brought barney in again today! :D he was good, and he kep coming over and licking me, then when i had sorted out his food and took him back to his hutch he wouldnt stop chinning, licking and not very happy about it, but biting my coat :/ why i dont know!! :p

Back