Adventures with Barney...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newbarneysblog.png

Name : Barney
D.O.B : 4/4/2007
Currently : 3 years old
Colour : Orange
Breed : Netherland Dwarf
Info : he can be cheeky! barney enjoys eating carrots, milk drops, dandelions, clover, grass and hay he does have dry food, but i wouldnt say he loves it as much as those treats! ^-^

im good and Barney is VERY good, he has been just as cheeky as usual! :)

brought barney in on monday, cuddled him! :hug2:
he was good, and he didnt do anything too cheeky!

It's quiet in here... I think we need more news and pictures of you and Barney :biggrin2:I'm glad to hear he is doing well!

yeh it is a bit quiet! =[

i think i should post a few more pics then maybe, i took 3 a little while ago, so i think they'll come on here very shortly!

sorry, i havent been on for ages, but i've been busy and keep forgetting! sorry!

but overall, barney has been GREAT! i did some jumping with him recently, and hes jumped hte height of a brick! (if you have it | that way up) and soon he will be let out into his run! so thats cool.

we've just had a run about in the garden. :')

also got a quick question,
what other treats could i give him apart from, carrots, apples, cucumber and tomato ???? thanks!

thanks, i might try banana's soon!

Happy Birthday Barney!! (for yesterday!)
he got some treats- fruity biscuit shapes and apple drops! ;)

i cleaned out barney yesterday.

its been so hot! so i put on his lead, we walked up the garden, and we lay on the grass, sunbathing. then my friend came round and we made a daisy chain which we weaved around the wire at the top of his cage, it was gone quickly!

He's just moved into his run recently, and he is LOVING it! but he is eating so much grass that hes not eating much of his dry food :/
i have pictures to add, but i will post some of them when i can! :D

Wow! Been a while since i've posted in here! Barney is still a great little bunny! He's moulting which means i can't even stroke him without getting covered in fur! But his summer coat is slightly darker than his winter one and it's lovely! I've taken loads of pictures, but i can't put them all on here!

here's a new picture:
2002_01130037.jpg

To get this i put a timer on my camera and then got him to hop towards it. he LOVES the camera, always sticking his nose in the lense! :D

Barney's sitting out in the rain, as usual, getting soaked! I don't get why he seems to like it! But i've got a picture of a wet bunny i can put on here! ;)
Do any of your rabbits do that?

He is still a happy bunny and healthy and loves having fun!

hehe thanks! yeah it had been quite quiet so i decided to do an update with a new photo!
Barney can be quite a show off sometimes but i have a few pictures like that!

a big(ish) piece of cucumber for barney, his fvaourite treat!

well he hasn't had it for ages so it's only fair that he gets it! :biggrin:

how Barney can look guilty, or pleased with himself is beyond me!
But somehow Barney does it.

he's almost got all of his summer fur! just a huge big bit of fluff around his tail and back, i'm **still** getting covered though!

Back