Admit it, you once had a rabbit named...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only had one bun. His name was Shadow when I adopted him, but we quickly changed it to Stache(he has half of a mustache). I have a chocolate lab named Lilly Bear, a black lab named Bubba, two cats Tonks and Ollivander(Ollie), 3 guinea pig sows-Applesauce, Henrietta Edith (Edie), and Daphne and two new rescue guinea pig boars-Henry Edison (Henners), and Wee Nut.

Past pets: guinea pigs: Gertrude(Gertie), Belle, Wilbur, Spike.
Cats: Oscar(found in a trash can), Weebull, Amity, Churchill.
Dog: Midnight Angel (Middy)

I LOVE the cats' names! Huge Harry Potter fan :D

I thought Felix was a unique name, but I've come across several other buns named Felix while searching around online, after naming him. :p Ah well.

I love crazy and unique names :)
Every single bunny I have ever had started with a B name except one... and it has always been on accident!! Lol!
Their names are (including the ones that have gone to bunny heaven ;): Baxter, Jack, Benny, Bram, Bianca, Briar, Brinsley, Byron & Barlow. I am getting a new bunny at the end of this month and the name he comes with starts with a B.

I work at a veterinary clinic and I hear so many of the same names day after day. Be it a cat, dog, or small furry, the names seem to repeat themselves. It seems like everyone's name is Bailey, Riley, Bella or Chloe these days. I think the names are both cute, but definitely too overused for my likes.

That being said, I'm not exempt from using common names. We had a Thumper growing up. He was a cottontail that the cat (literally!) dragged in. He was always scared and thumping....hence his name. But, then again, I was 10 years old or so. We also had a cat named Fluffy. So, there you have it :biggrin2:.

I'd like to think my pet naming skills have gotten better over the years. I usually try to think outside the box. But, just wait, watch when I bring my new bunny home - I'll probably name him or her Cocoa or Muffin! Actually, promise me that y'all will knock some sense in me before that! Ha ha!

I've had Atilla the Bun, Anastasia and Ivan (bonded pair), Sniffles, Bugs, I renamed a foster Brer Junior. When I got Trixie, we were told she was a boy, so I named her Brutus at first. Of course Trigger was just a goofy name for my dearly departed boy bunny; but if would've had my way, his name would have been Killer.

I rescued one of my rabbits from a shelter. The shelter named the girl Bun Bun.

Bun Bun was found in a field. She spent a year in the shelter. She has a chronic problem with her left eye. It tears. No vets they have, or that I have seen know why. The last vet told me I was "stupid for adopting a defective rabbit".

Anyway, I renamed her. She's Britannia now. 😊

We had...
Miss Bunny (came with that name)
Harvey (yes ode to Jimmy Stewart)
PattyCake
Blondie
Fuzzy (the famous one)
and now we have Binky (or Mr. Binks, or Binks,)

We had...
Miss Bunny (came with that name)
Harvey (yes ode to Jimmy Stewart)
PattyCake
Blondie
Fuzzy (the famous one)
and now we have Binky (or Mr. Binks, or Binks,)

We also have had cats named:
Stormer, Minx, Minnie, Riot (all are in Heaven). We now have Joker, Mia, Marble, and Pebbles (she likes to play with Binks)

Bun Bun was found in a field. She spent a year in the shelter. She has a chronic problem with her left eye. It tears. No vets they have, or that I have seen know why. The last vet told me I was "stupid for adopting a defective rabbit".

Uh, wow. So, what, we should euthanize any bunny with a teary eye because they're not worthy of a loving forever home?? If I were you, I would've kicked that vet in the shin with my steel-toe girly sneakers. Hard. They're a vet, for god's sake, they of all people should know that animals with health problems deserve love just as much as any healthy animal!

Many many years ago I had a pair of bunnies someone rescued from slaughter and graciously left at my door (THANKS!) They were mean as sin. Named them Bunny & Clyde....

We had Brownie and Snowy/Whitey(?)

:> :wiggle:

These, exactly--my first rabbit was "Whitey" (she was albino), my sisters was "Brownie" (brown bun, clearly).

Other bunny names growing up were things like Toffee, Snickers, and Whiskers.
I like my naming skills now lol, Honey & Clover.
My sister has a bun named Toffee (again--she apparently really likes that name).

Latest posts

Back