Acacia's first condo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acacia-Berry

Reaction score
I have been building my own NIC pens for roughly the 5 years of keeping Acacia. These pens were constructed with open tops and were very wobbly. The last house I lived in I constructed a pen in the closet and I didn't have cats so that too was open top.
I just moved again and we just rescued a cat so I needed a closed top pen. I looked at other's models of NIC condos and it took me a whole weekend but here it is,

b567858c.jpg

Hi thanks!
I do not have dowels. Don't really know where to get them or how to attach them. I always used extra cable ties around the levels and at best they are just a tad bouncy. Acacia seems to like the bouncy-ness of them! ^.^

Thanks! She knows it's all hers. I'm allowed in to clean, Matt's allowed to stick his hands in to pet her and give her treats but our cat Oliver is NOT allowed in!! It's so funny watching her defend it. When I open the door and sit there (Oliver's too new to be left alone with her) she sasses him all over!

Latest posts

Back