Abby, AbMonster, Abster.... RIP Babygirl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so incredibly sorry. I thought of Abby just like my Frida--a real little sassmonster. I can't believe she is gone, she was so full of "piss and vinegar," as some folks say. How terrible to lose her so young. She had such a fun personality and although most wouldn't understand how you could have fondness for something so sassy, I totally understand loving a sassy little queen. The small bits of love that you get from her are more precious that way. Oh, I am so sorry.

Binky free, Abby. We'll miss your sassy pants antics.

Oh Janet, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Binky Pain Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:"Beautiful Girl"

You will be missed by many.

Hugs

Susan :bunnyangel2:

I'm so sorry to hear about you losing Abby :( I'm new to the forum and haven't gotten to know everyone properly yet but reading about Abby has still made me cry. Big hugs to you xx

Janet, if you want you can always see your Abby in my Sweetie. They are alike and look identical. I will try to get a good pic of her and post it on this forum. For now, she is the black bunny in my avatar.

Oh, no! When I saw her name in the rainbow bridge area, my heart sank. I am so sorry you lost your sweet, sassy little girl. She had a huge personality for such a little bun. I'm sorry that you lost her so quickly. :hug:

Binky free at the Bridge, little girl. :rainbow:

"I guess I should consider myself blessed for having been allowed to have her in my life"

Indeed you were, Janet.

I am so sorry for your loss - Abby was really one of those buns for me, that on this forum, shone through all your stories and anecdotes(sp).

Binky-free little girl:magicwand:

Oh my gosh, Sweetie...I'm so sorry I missed this. We've had so much going on here, I haven't had time to visit the forum much...and look what I missed...

I feel so awful for you...

Drop me a line if you need a friend...

Hugs to you and yours,

Rosie*

Binky free, sweet Abbs...you will always be loved and held dear to our hearts.

Tonight is rough... I don't actually know why I am having a rough time.

I have been holding it together during the day as I don't want my kids to see me crying but at night...
It was mine and Abby's time. The kids would be in bed and it could be just me and her. I miss that.
Tony is out with me and he is good at consoling but I miss Abby's little mischevious personality.
I miss her way of totally annoying the bejeezus out of me but making me smile at the same time. I miss seeing her binkying through the room at what seemed an extraordinary pace...
I miss her sporadic licks. I miss her nudges when she felt ignored. I miss her nips even... Mostly I miss looking down and seeing her- either zipping by or sitting right in front of me staring at me...
I miss brushing her and I miss the times she wanted to take my hand on for reaching into her domain and rearranging the furniture she had so carefully placed... I miss rubbing her nose and seeing her eyes close from the enjoyment.
I am not certain many buns loved just being alive as much as Abby did. She had not a care in the world. Her greatest joy was to throw her head back and jump-binkying and twisting to and fro... I didn't ever capture it on film but it is captured in my heart and my mind.. I can see it just as if she were here with me...
I wish she were here. I miss her so very much.

Those are definitely the times I miss mine the most, too...the times that were special to them.

I feel so deeply for you, Hun...I know she means the world to you and always will.

I know how it is...crying when the kids aren't around. Every time we've lost somebun, I've done the same, and I'll admit...it's hard to do! Feeding time has always been the most difficult...it's my favorite time with them.

You let me know if you need a friend to talk with, ok? I know it's hard, though, talking about it...but I'm here for you.

heart.gif

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

angelsko.jpg

Prayers4.jpg

Latest posts

Back