Abby, AbMonster, Abster.... RIP Babygirl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
Abby is gone... She left this world at 1:30 this am. The vet called saying she was losing her battle and I asked him to end her pain. I can't believe my baby girl is gone. I thought I was prepared but I wasn't. I can't believe my baby girl is gone, just like that. She brought so much joy to my life and I will miss her forever and a day... Goodbye my happy lil girl! I hope you have plenty of things to shred while waiting for me at the bridge... Say hi to Binx, Hildy, Thor, Gus, Spudz for me. God speed my lil girl.

IMG_2755-1.jpg

I just did this pic a couple of days ago and didn't think anything about it. Now it means something different to me....

IMG_2224-1.gif

Such a beautiful little girl...

IMG_2255-1.gif

She sure was something else.

IMG_2265.jpg

Abby and my son.

IMG_2229.jpg

One of her very first pics taken the night after she came home to be with us.

Her little self will be missed greatly around here. No more litter throwing, no more very loud thumps, no more nips in the tush, no more little miss thinking shes big.... No more of my Abby laughs... I can't even imagine what tomorrow will be like or even facing it without her. Many, many tears being shed tonight. No more pain for my sweet girl. RIP Abby.

We love you abby, you're a gorgeous bun, you had an amazing life with janet. binky free little one!

Oh no :(. What devastating news, I'm incredibly sorry to hear this. Abby always reminded me of my Pebbles, and it's always so incredibly sad when such delicate lives are taken too soon. Binky free Abby.

My thoughts will be with you,

:sad:

Urgh, what a horribly sad thing to wake up and see.

I'm so sorry. she was so lucky to have been loved so very much by you and your family.

Binky Free Abby.

x

I'm so sorry Janet. Abby will be missed by everyone. I loved to read your stories about her. It always put a smile on my face. I know she was your little healer, and I'm sorry for your loss. She was just a Great Little Bun.

:pink iris: BINKY FREE ABBY :pink iris:

:angelandbunny:

OMG I'm so sorry. :hug: You truly cared for Abby and she knows that.

Binky Free Abby :pink iris:

I was really hoping and praying I wouldn't wake up to find a thread like this...I'm so sorry.

My PM box is open if you need a place to vent...

I'm so sorry :(

Binky free little one.

:pray::rainbow:
see you on the other side

My stomach dropped when I saw Abby's name here this morning, Janet :cry2.
I am so very sorry for your loss, and the pain your family is enduring...
I am thankful that Abby had you and yours to love her so deeply.
My very deepest condolences to you...:hug:
:purplepansy::rainbow::purplepansy:
Sleep softly, dearest Abby.

Autumn

I am so sorry for your loss Janet. When I saw this I was like, no it can't be. I am in tears after reading about her being gone. If there is anything that I can do to help you through this please let me know. I am here for you. Binky Free Abby!

OMG we're so sorry for your loss. She was a lot like our Bun-Bun--not the biggest in size but with a gigantic personality. She will be missed and mourned by all. Binky free little girl.:cry1:

:cry1:so sorry about Abby..

When a bun goes to the bridge really quickly like this it is so much harder to deal with .......

Binky free little girl !!!:(

Thank you all so much for your kind words for my lil girl. I appreciate everyone being so understanding and supportive.
If I am not on here as much or seem slow to respond please understand that right now I am having a hard time coming here. Although my memories happened here, at my home, it also seems they are here too...
Binx loss was hard as I felt so guilty but I can't explain what Abbys' loss has made me feel. This is so much harder in some ways. Plus there was that something special between her and I. I have heard others say this and I guess it is true for Abby- she was and is my heart bun. Lord knows there will never be another like her for me but I hope there will be more I can love like I have her....
For now there is Tony and Happy to take care of but she was the heart of this little trio and it isn't the same without her spunky fun loving ways. This goodbye is extremely difficult...right up there with my GSD whom I never thought anyone would even come close to in my heart. I guess I should consider myself blessed for having been allowed to have her in my life and maybe later I will feel that way but right now I don't know how I feel other than sad... Abby would be disappointed in me. She was always happy and seemed to want the whole world to be happy with her. When I cried about Binx she sat on my lap and she thumped me..

oh i am so sad, i am so sorry for your loss. Binky free

Latest posts

Back