AARRGGGHHH!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this thread thinking, "What horrible thingdid Sebastian do?" LMBO:p Poor baby, gettingsquirted just because he was trying to get in his hidingplace. Now, go prop that buffet up a little so sweet littleSebastian can get under it.

Oh Raspberry, I will happily have Sebbie and his addiction for 1 spotand you can have Bindy with her "you moved me to this new house drama"

Bindy is driving me NUTS!!:X:X:X:X:X

I can however relate a bit,

I have taken the drastic measure of making Bindy a naughty spot, it's aspot I have made out of NIC cubes, it's 1 NIC cube wide by 2 long andwhen she wees on my lounge deliberately and I mean deliberately.
I put her in there for 1 minute, I stand with her and wait with her andnow she just sits there and looks at me , anyway she looks around andwhen she thinks no one is looking she hops up on the lounge and goeswee wee, I tell you my couch cover has been washed THAT many times inthe past couple of weeks I am surprised I haven't worn out the washingmachine or washed out all the colour!;)

I hate doing it but I have to teach her that it's naughty (especiallygiven when we settle the old house we are putting in a new lounge Ihave waited 5 years for!!!!!!! and cannot be washed in a machine)

Now back to Sebbie, he is an adorable bunny who has patience to bedressed up and carted around, subjected to cartoons and full attention(I mean come on what a hard life he leads :p)

So you wanna swap?????

;););)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Yep, Apollo can just move thefurniture out of his way!

Raspberry

ROFLMAO I have mental pictures of Apollo moving huge pieces offurniture, maybe I should enlist 'pollos help if ever we move again :p

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
There is one spot in thedining room where Sebastian insists on trying to squeeze under the edgeof the buffet. He is big enough now that it is a tight squeeze, so hedigs and chews the carpet at that spot. HE KNOWS he isn't supposed todo it! :X

RaspberrySwirl
Sebs is probably trying to hide !!

Is it time for another haircut ??

Is he hiding all of those silly outfits ??

Did you just change that little "energizer" bunnie's batteries...is that why he's so full of himself ??

JimD wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
There is one spot in thedining room where Sebastian insists on trying to squeeze under the edgeof the buffet. He is big enough now that it is a tight squeeze, so hedigs and chews the carpet at that spot. HE KNOWS he isn't supposed todo it! :X

RaspberrySwirl
Sebs is probably trying to hide !!

Is it time for another haircut ??

Is he hiding all of those silly outfits ??

Did you just change that little "energizer" bunnie's batteries...is that why he's so full of himself ??

That's it Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sebie is trying to hide that ridiculous but very cute speedo number :p:p:p:p;);););)

Why not place a small remnant piece of carpet atthat location that could be sacrificial? Doubt thatSebastian would know the difference, and you could still play cowboysand indians with the water pistol just to maintain a status quo.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Why not place a small remnant piece of carpet at thatlocation that could be sacrificial? Doubt thatSebastian would know the difference, and you could still play cowboysand indians with the water pistol just to maintain a status quo.

Buck

Hmmmm.... ...That would be far better than my carpet having abare spot. HOWEVER,I am famous to a fault for not giving in!Dangnabit, this rabbit must learn

I AM THE RULER of this houseAND THAT IS MYCARPET!

I will think on this...Perhaps it is anacceptable solution if I still tell him NO when he does it even on thescrap.

You are a pretty smart cookieBuckJones!

RaspberrySwirl

It sounds like Sebastian is a typical bunny,myPepper has dug & chewed at our carpets so many times,when hedoes it I chase him away from chewing at the carpet.Pepper loves tochew at anything & everything his teeth can get into.I putlittle toys on the floor for him to chew on when he's runningaround,but there are times he still likes to be bad and try to chew onthe carpet,but I'm their to chase him away from chewing on the carpet.Iblock off certain rooms to Pepper like the living room so that hedoesn't chew on the tv cord and other cords in the living room.That'sthe room with the most cords.

Back