AARRGGGHHH!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
There is one spotin the dining room where Sebastian insists on trying to squeeze underthe edge of the buffet. He is big enough now that it is a tightsqueeze, so he digs and chews the carpet at that spot. HE KNOWS heisn't supposed to do it! :X

He will actually creep along the wall,under the table, peeking around to see if I'm watching, then dart overthere and start furiously digging and chewing! Then when he sees mecoming he takes off.

Now sometimes he will nonchalantly hoparound in that area, kind of looking around like "I'm not doinganything, just a bunny, hopping along...." So, then I can't scold him.But if he goes near The Spot, I pick up the water gun, or I stand up.Then he takes off!

Anyway, days like today he is just fullof it and keeps returning to The Spot even if he gets squirted orhollered at. I even got his tail a minute ago and he really hates that!:XBut what he has figured out over the last several months isthat his litter box is like "base" in tag. He knows that anytime he isin his litter box we leave him alone.

So, now he hightails it straight for hiscondo and jumps straight into the litter box, turns around and looks atme like "Now what are you gonna do?"AARRGGGHHH!!!

RaspberrySwirl

LOL Raspberry!!! now your little angel soundsmore like my little goober lmao.. mr licks has a habit of pulling upfloor vents and i scolded him and held his little head down over one inthe living room (i had visions of coming home to little feet up in theair lol) and he finally left it alone.. until i left the room:p goobers :)

I feel your pain, Raspberry. My twohave torn up the carpet right outside my bedroom door. Theycan't stand having a door closed in their face, but if theyeverchewed up my mahogany bedroom furniture, I'd be besidemyself.

Last night I forgot to put the vacuum cleaner awayandsomebunny destroyed the cord. I don't know whichone did it. Maybe they teamed up. I now have tofind someone to replace the cord for me. I know it's my faultfor leaving it out, but I was not happy.

Laura

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Anyway, days like today he is just fullof it and keeps returning to The Spot even if he gets squirted orhollered at. I even got his tail a minute ago and he really hates that!:XBut what he has figured out over the last several months isthat his litter box is like "base" in tag. He knows that anytime he isin his litter box we leave him alone.

So, now he hightails it straight for hiscondo and jumps straight into the litter box, turns around and looks atme like "Now what are you gonna do?"AARRGGGHHH!!!

RaspberrySwirl
He's drying his tail in the Woody Pet!!

Nope,I don't believe it. That dear swet little Angel would never do such athing. Poor PoorBastian.

So, now he hightails itstraight for his condo and jumps straight into the litter box, turnsaround and looks at me like "Now what are you gonna do?"AARRGGGHHH!!!

Tina

That's too funny!!! I can see where youwouldn't want to spray him once he was in his litter box. He may lookat it as a naughty thing to be in, and then you would have anotherproblem on your hands.

Cristy

There y'go raspberry, fibbing again :X. That poorlittle Angel wouldn't cause any trouble at all. His bad mommy won'teven move move the carpet so he can get into his favourite spot. Imean, what's a bunny gonna do except try and make his own wayin???:p:p;) - Jan

"Boo Hoo...

My bunny sits in a baby's chair, doesn't move for pictures.

My bunny gets dressed up - and takes it.

My bunny makes everyone think he's not real because he's so cool..."

Blah Blah Blah...

Raspberry,

You don't know what it's like to have a rabbit.

-Carolyn

Kricket wrote:
bi1526 wrote:
That made melaugh loud and ugly and I'm at work!

Laura

AHAHAHAHA! Coffee ALL over the keyboard!
Yeah, that image of Laura made me laugh until my face hurt too!

Carolyn, Perhaps my bunny's normalperfectpersonality is what has made this "rabbit behavior" sodifficult to bear. Have some heart, would ya? :X

Raspberry

Ahhh, I was just kiddin ya.

It is a drag when they get in their moods. I think it's springtime thatgets them all riled (sp?) up. This crew has been feeling rather feistyand full of themselves as well.

Hang on!

He'll be back to himself in no time and we'll all be jealous again of that Love Bug you have.

:)

-Carolyn

SLG would be verypleased if we would work out a trade for a while...She really wantssome time with Cali! :)

Raspberry

This is the absolute last time I readthese posts while drinking something. I had to once again clean themonitor because laghing and Vanilla Coke don't mix.

Ya'll kill me. Mytummy hurts from laughing. Poor'Bastian is just feeling fiesty. Be happy his not the size of Apollo.Then he would just move to get to back there.

Tina

Carolyn wrote:
Raspberry,

You don't know what it's like to have a rabbit.

-Carolyn
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing!

(I really have had suspicions that Sebastian is really justaperfect little wind-up toy, and we're being fooled intothinking he's real). ;)

SAS

Latest posts

Back