A whole new world with my Noodle.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
You can also get Sweet Meadow Farm's pellets (I think Alicia uses these):
http://www.sweetmeadowfarm.com/

YUP YUP! Pet Supplies Plus on the Berlin Turnpike! It has most pellets at the best prices I could find. Mind you I now buy in bulk! (With 8 bunnies it is a must.):biggrin2:
Oh great!!! that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to go there next week. Thank you.

KeepersPlay wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
You can also get Sweet Meadow Farm's pellets (I think Alicia uses these):
http://www.sweetmeadowfarm.com/

YUP YUP! Pet Supplies Plus on the Berlin Turnpike! It has most pellets at the best prices I could find. Mind you I now buy in bulk! (With 8 bunnies it is a must.):biggrin2:
Oh great!!! that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to go there next week. Thank you.

No problem. It is so hard to find places that sell the right food at the right prices.

Hey everyone I brought Noodle to the vet. He just adored her. :D
He kept on saying how cute she was and he just enjoyed holding her and petting her (I think he's the best vet EVER). And he was able to finish taking her nail off. She had this messed up nail that by the looks of it probably got caught on something and twisted off. That defiantly happened before I got her. But she got a clean bill of health. So my hun bun is a-ok :)

Here are some new(er) pictures of Noodle.
IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

actually, yes I have been thinking of a bunny buddy for little Noodle. I know she would LOVE it. I'm thinking that after she gets spayed (march/april. the vet wants to wait until she's old enough) to get her an altered male friend. I know she would be sooooo happy.

KeepersPlay wrote:
actually, yes I have been thinking of a bunny buddy for little Noodle. I know she would LOVE it. I'm thinking that after she gets spayed (march/april. the vet wants to wait until she's old enough) to get her an altered male friend. I know she would be sooooo happy.

AWESOME! 3bunnies rocks and they do bunny dates! :biggrin2:

3 Bunnies Rabbit Rescue

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3vogR-pOR4[/ame]

I made that video of Noodle tonight. I had just finished cleaning and had her out. (I like to listen to music when I clean so excuse the music >_< )
She was say to adorable so I figured you all would appreciate it. :)

Ok, it's been over a week since I last posted anything about my Noodle. I'll post a quick update on her.

She's VERY spoiled, a bit to much so. I made her NIC cage and took me 3 hours 1 time to build (then she got out) so I had to rebuild it compleatly and that took another 3 hours >_<.
It's really nice and I think she likes it. I have her now slowely getting into the Oxbow rabbit food (Timothy based). And I have a big bag of SweetMedow Hay for her. (she loves that). She's used to her schedual already. Every morning while I get ready for work she has free time for an hour and is out while I get dressed and ready. Then she's out for another 2-3 hours when I get home from work until bed time or dinner time.

She has her food changed 2x a day, hay changed 2x a day, water changed 2x a day. And litter cleaned 2x a day. She has 3 litter boxes in her cage.

She has about 15 different types of toys and different treats. A bed, blankets and a pillow all for her. I know... she's one spoiled bun. she's an only bun child. What can I say? She loves to love me btw. I will lay on the floor and she will come up to me and load me up with many, many... MANY bunny kisses. on my mouth, nose, cheek. she loves to sit in my lap and snoop around.

I'm looking to get Chrismas pictures of her taken by a professional but i have no idea where I can find a place willing to take pictures of my huni buni. If anyone knows of a location in CT, please let me know.

I will post pictures once I get home :)

Ok!! Here's the update I've been meaning to put on here >_<
Man, Noodle is growing FAST. It's amazing. I can see a total change from the itty bitty shy little bunny I brought home only a few weeks ago. She's incredibly outgoing and needs to have things her way. She is spoiled rotten too so that might only be encouraging the way she is. :p
She loves to be all over me when I cleaning her cage (I wipe it down at least 5 times a week) or when I'm changing her food and hay. She hops up on my lap and starts to nudge me for head pets. Then when we're laying in bed I get non-stop bunny kisses. Oh man! I see a new cure for cancer!!! (BUNNY KISSES!!!) :biggrin2:

I can't help but giggle every time she goes crazy with the kisses. LOL!!!
So here are new pictures of her (taken today)
Also a video I took of her fighting a bag of treat. I LOVE this video.
Enjoy!!

IMG_7334.jpg

Noodle fighting a bag of treats.

IMG_7344.jpg

"Ha! I gottcha!!"

IMG_7365.jpg

Hanging out on my bed.

IMG_7351.jpg

Another picture of her on my bed.

IMG_7329.jpg

Noodle VS. the cookies wrapper.

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7373.jpg

Noodles cage.

IMG_7352.jpg

"tanks for stopping by! come again!!!"

Aww, Noodle is getting big! She is just soo adorable. I love Harlequin patterns :).

Is she wearing a color? If so, bunnies shouldn't wear collars. Their necks are very fragile and I'd be afraid she'd get a leg stuck in there while grooming.

Those videos are too adorable! I love the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" in the first one. It seems so fitting with her bouncing all over the room! :)

kherrmann3 wrote:
Those videos are too adorable! I love the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" in the first one. It seems so fitting with her bouncing all over the room! :)
I LOVE that song :) I had it on and she was running around. I decided to record her being adorable (I should just record her all the time)she does the funniest things. ;)

Latest posts

Back