A whole new world with my Noodle.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome KeepersPlay! Read your post and laughed as I was in your same place about 9 months ago with my first bun.. What I didn't read (and may have been just glancing through your posts) but how did you come into being with Noodle? I always love the back story so much - so would love to hear the story..

My bun when I got him was so sickly and malnourshid (just found on a friends lawn late at night) and I fed him SO many things right at first and think he was about 4 months old, luckily he lived through my ignorance.. I have found with him that he loves the basic spinach, salad green mix in a bag, romaine lettuce, raddish tops and ofcourse the bunny "junk food" of dried cranberries (warn you ahead of time this one berry in my buns - bunny narcotic - he goes CRAZY for them and wants them all the time and has gained weight when I feed him to many). those and Cheerios along with the ever favorite baby carrots are his junk food of choice..

Good luck to you and Good for you for taking Noodle on.. Their a handful of fun and love..

Latest posts

Back