A thread honoring Reuben! King of the dewlaps!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... I really need a long time to fink about dis. But if Reuben's gonna squish me... Den here you go...:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease:

~James

The size of your dewlap is logarithmically related to your status on the forum. So says I. I won't squish you if I get food, ok?

Ruby here: I'm a tiny little bun, and I kinda look like Ruben! ;) Should I be afraid of being squished because I resemble the Great Jigglebun?! :lookaround:bow

No Ruby, you must instead cultivate your dewlap, and make it mighty among females!

Testing pictures.
nermalface.jpg

Sorry... but I'm just a tiny little thing, and uh... um... I don't have a dewlap! :shock: And, mommy doesn't think I ever will!

Indeed! You must keep trying Ruby; ask Fraggles for advice on how to grow dewlaps. I can't give advice, as manlaps are slightly different of course, and are purely muscle, but I hear pizza crusts are a good start...
Actually, small rabbits grow dewlaps better, as all the fat goes straight to the dewlaps, and doesn't get distributed over the hips. True story.

For more pictures of me, go Here

Back