A thread honoring Reuben! King of the dewlaps!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybunny Fraggles here.

As some of you saw some humans got together and made a thread mocking and hating the dewlap! They talked about how dewlaps are bad and how there happy there buns don't have a dewlap or that there bun has a small dewlap and are hoping it does not get bigger.....:(

It was really scary for us bigger buns to see that our beloved dewey's that we rest our heads on could be somehow done away with and we could all end up with chin lipo...Nobody ever actually said anything about chin lipo but is that not were the humans always end up???

But then when I thought it was totally hopeless and we were going down Reuben showed up!
Yep Reuben stormed onto the thread and did something amazing...He bared his MANLAP
14476_292123_140000000.jpg

He bared his beautiful manlap and challenged the haters to come and get him....One by one the backed down and "changed there minds" ever said they loved Reubens manly dewey....
Reuben was brave and showing his manlap! His moobs jiggled and swayed with anger and he used his fat rolls as a beacon to all us bigger buns saying "come with me I will take you out of this place and promise you a brighter day"....
He was actually able to step away from his food bowl for a minute to say "Oh no you didnt :eek:hnoyoudidnt:" to those human dewlap haters.....
Reuben has saved us all and for this reason as your president (I was able to take Ohio) I am awarding Reuben a special title. Reuben will from this day forward be known as....
THE GREAT JIGGLEBUN ....RULER OF NEW ZEALAND ,PROTECTOR OF DEWLAPS, EATER OF TREATS!!!! His face will also be placed on our new bun currency as soon as I figure out how to work the printer. I know all of you buns are wiping away tears of joy as we honor our Great Jigglebun....Please feel free to respond here with shouts of "Hail Great Jigglebun"...If you would like to review his act of bravery you may do so at the link below which will most likely become a sacred and treasured relic among bun kind...Thank you all. http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=77171&forum_id=1

Gracie here!!! I have a quite large dewlap and I was happy to see Reuben bare his! Nobody will be trying to take my dewy! Victory is ours thanks to Reuben!!!!

SAM_2913.jpg

Heyyy! Reuben already HAS a girlfriend, thank you very much! I distrust this Fraggles. You are not going to steal my boyfriend. *glares*

Reuben's eating breakfast right now, he'll get back to disciplining you all later.

Online dating... That's an idea...:biggrin:

~Candy Cane

Alright, number one...who gave the U.S. the right to appoint rulers over New Zealand?? We're part of the British Commonwealth, don't forget! I already AM ruler of New Zealand. People just don't know it. I'm far too subtle for them...I'm planning my take over of Australia, with the help of some Aussie friends.

I don't care what title you give me, as long as I get a tribute; 10% of all treats given.

Iz a bit insulted by dis... Who sed dewlaps were o-so great???

-Sonny

Back