A Rabbit's Tail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalovesjesse

Reaction score
[align=center]
Hi everyone! After much thought I have decided to give in and make a blog for Pippin.
Since I'm a person of few words, this blog will be mainly pictures.

About Pippin...

Pippin is a ruby eyed mini rex.
I'm ashamed to say my original reason for wanting him was simply for 4h/show.
But I fell in love instantly and for the past 5 years he has been my good little friend.

Pictures!

We are currently visiting my boyfran Jesse so these are taken at his house.
This Saturday I am moving to Colorado Springs where a huge NIC cage awaits my little bunbun.

jessica006.jpg

jessica009.jpg

jessica012.jpg

jessica015.jpg

jessica007.jpg

jessica008.jpg

jessica010.jpg

jessica005.jpg

Tehehe grumpy butt.
jessica018.jpg

I promise to try and update this weekly!

:hearts:-Jessica

[/align]

[align=center]I am so incredibly proud of Pippin. His litter habits are amazing!
Pippin spent his entire life in a hutch pooping wherever he pleased.
This is his first time using a little box and he hasn't had even ONE accident in 3 days!
Such a good smart little boy.

DSCF0030.jpg

[/align]

Oh My GoodnessPippin is Beautiful:inlove::inlove:.

Can I ask why you decided to house him indoors now? Which I totally agree with. All mine are indoor bunnies. Just me but I would never house a rabbit outdoors. Like I said that is just my opinion so please people don't get offended.

Susan :apollo:

I'm not offended at all.
I lived with my parents before, and both my mom and my brother had severe rabbit allergies.
I personally don't like housing buns outside, and I will NEVER do it again.
My little baby is soso much happier now.
:pinkbouce:

Oh he is just too adorable. I just love him!
And kudos for moving indoor..I understand the allergy thing but I don't understand why people have outdoor bunnies.

[align=center]So I'm fairly bored atm and thought I'd tell you a bit about myself and the hamsters.
I'll start with me...

My name is Jessica. I'm 18 years old since November. I'm a thinker. I love lemonade and Andes Candies. Animals have been a huge part of my sanity since i was very young.:bunnydance:

I recently moved out of my parent's house. I'm staying with my Grandparents until I am able to get a job to pay for an apartment. I have a boyfriend who I love more than life itself. On February 14th we will have been together for two years. I can't imagine life without him and I hope everything works out despite our youth.

I'm the "silent type" and typically don't say much to anybody no matter how comfortable I am with them. Despite that I am friendly and have a sunshiny personality. I am also years ahead of my age and because of that I have very few friends my age.

Pictures:

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

Other than my rabbit I have two hamsters.
Phoebe and Bobby.
I love them so very much and they are such surprising and rewarding pets.
They are affectionate, intelligent and all around amazing.

Pictures:

Bobby
bobbykins.jpg

pets003-1.jpg

cheeks005.jpg

ryiruiruiry.jpg

thngjnf.jpg

pets040.jpg

Phoebe
jerfj2.jpg

pictures034.jpg

lalala005.jpg

jerfj-1.jpg

[/align]

just have to say that i love your blog! pippin is adorable, but i am totally in love with bobby!

i love REW, i think they are so pretty!

more pics please?

thank you! it's nice to know people actually look at this.:p

oh and there will be many more pictures.
i document everything on my camera.:headsmack

Your hammies are so cute! I had one just like Bobby years ago named Fluffy :p I used to keep hamsters when I was little, would love to have another some day

Back