A Quick Charcoal Sketch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Just really quickly done...lots of mistakes. But it did feel very good to get my hands dirty! :) I have been lesson planning and grading papers ALL weekend, so I needed an escape.
teeth016.jpg

teeth015.jpg

teeth017.jpg

teeth018.jpg

teeth019.jpg

really good! i cant do people to save my life. and o how i love charcoal and pastel chalk...i love being so messy in the end. lol. makes me feel produtcive on the peice

I envy people with artistic talent more than I envy people with money. It must be so nice to have something so therapeutic to put your time and energy into. The piece looks amazing. I bet you're one of those lucky ones born with that gift. ;)

wow! very well done - you've gotten the eyes perfectly (i have many happy memories of practising drawing eyes:grumpy:) such a cute photo too:)

What mistakes???
If you done taht quick I would love to see ones you took ages doing.
Its fantastic!

Wow that is great!!! You should do some bunny pictures and sell it. I would totally buy some. That is amazing!

I did a little acrylic painting tonight. :) This is Magpie in Pine...the Pine represents long life and the Magpie represents happiness.

I'm giving it to a coworker who just got married this month. Wishes for a marriage that is long and happy.

magpie006.jpg

Back