A Quick Charcoal Sketch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(
Im on the school computer and it wil not let me see the painting!!!
You now have me wanting to get home stright away to see it.
I bet its breath takingly fantastic.

irishlops wrote:
LOL well it's not breath takingly fantastic, I can assure you. It's just a bird on a tree limb.

I truly appreciate the comments from everyone, though. Sometimes I have a really hard time focusing on the good things in life when I'm down about work and things at home. Artwork is an escape and I'm really needing that right now. Thanks for the smiles!

Minda

Elf Mommy wrote:
irishlops wrote:
LOL well it's not breath takingly fantastic, I can assure you. It's just a bird on a tree limb.

I truly appreciate the comments from everyone, though. Sometimes I have a really hard time focusing on the good things in life when I'm down about work and things at home. Artwork is an escape and I'm really needing that right now. Thanks for the smiles!

Minda
:inlove: I love that style of art!!!
I cant do it myself but I love trees and birds.. Its is not breath takingly fantastic
Its breath takingly fantsictic drop dead lovely :biggrin2:

OMG I love all of them. If you ever take custom orders and sell them let me know. I would love to have pictures of my animals. You do such an amazing job!

Unfortunately, it seems that once I think I might be paid for my work, I get a terrible mental block and can't do it. When people demand this or that, it's not fun any more, and just work. LOL

Look for a contest or auction that you can enter to get some Minda art :) I'm trying to do more of them! :D I will probably do an auction over our Winter break in the next couple of weeks! Keep an eye out!

Minda I really do love all your art work! Your extremely talented!

Elf Mommy wrote:

this one is my fav so far!

i can't wait to get the one you did for me, i am going to put it in a frame and add it to my bunny art collection!

simply amazing. . . everything you do!

and i agree, doing art on comission is not fun, i have done it before, very hard!

Latest posts

Back