A Quick Charcoal Sketch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should sell them as greeting cards. I'm sure you'll get alot of customers, me being one! Ok, get drawing, Valentine is next!

wow love the drawing and paintings! definately a talent!

Elf Mommy wrote:
I did a little acrylic painting tonight. :) This is Magpie in Pine...the Pine represents long life and the Magpie represents happiness.

I'm giving it to a coworker who just got married this month. Wishes for a marriage that is long and happy.

magpie006.jpg

Simply stunning - I love it!!!

Denise

Your grandchildren will love looking through your daybook, Minda... It is a wonderful keepsake! Reminds me of the victorian nature fieldbooks.

Love love loved the Poe X-mas cards! You have such a marvelous talent :D Have you done a framed Poe-trait (;)) of him for your wall yet?

I haven't yet...but it's in the plans. I really did want to do a full moon rabbit every month, but here it is the full moon and my plate is pretty full with artwork needing to be completed. I wish it was my only job sometimes.

Hey Minda just wondering about storms picture.

Are you going to be mailing it soon?:?

Elf Mommy wrote:
it has been sent, Kat :) let me know when it gets there

Yeah thanks Minda will let you know for sure. I post a huge picture Storm broke the glass on my frame have to go buy another frame cause it was cheapo anyway

This is for work...

I did it in all black and white first...

award.png

but they wanted some color, and decided the feather should be blue...Which blue do you like? Do you think the quill should stay white? grey? black? tan? I hate to add too much color.

award2.png

award3.png

award4.png

award5.png

Latest posts

Back