a late hello....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkRosa

Reaction score
Thought I would formally introduce myself, aside from my thread in the "Infirmary".
Some of you may remember me from awhile back, posting a thread looking for a new home for a little Himalayan boy, all is well and he got that home through someone that I know, and he is doing good. As for me, I broke down and got myself another bun (I didn't take the Himalayan boy because my bun had recently passed away, and at that time did not want another bun).
I got my current guy just over a year ago (November was a year, he was a year old in August). He is supposed to be a Hotot x Mini Lop, but I'm not too sure about that, he does look Hotot, but his eyeliner is a bit thick (maybe a "gothic" Hotot? hahaha).
Other than currently fighting his kidney issue, he is doing good, he is neutered, like I said just over a year old, and a healthy 1.64kg (maybe a bit too healthy :blushan: )
We live in a suburb of Vancouver, BC (Canada) and originally heard of this forum via Watermelons!!

IMG00302-20111121-2250.jpg

IMG00292-20111121-2034.jpg

13281302819727.jpg

Thanks everyone!
He doesn't sleep in his hay rack anymore, I wasn't a big fan of him jumping in and out and didn't want a leg getting stuck, so he know how a hayrack that goes on the outside of his cage. His favorite spot now is laying in his litterbox (or beside it) for some odd reason!
Hyatt - that's funny that they look alike! I know the person that has my guys brother, his ears are a bit whiter, and he has a mustache.
Lou is a bit bigger now than in these pics, but were the best ones I could find to show his markings (they are all from when I first got him).

An even later add one......we live with my boyfriend, 3 different geckos, a ball python (snake), an albino rat (been trying to re-home her for awhile actually), a 20g fish tank, a betta (male) and I breed meal worms for 1 of my geckos (and any friends that may want any).

Adorable bun! I like his thick "gothic" eyeliner lol ;) I like the two black dots on his back too. What a cutie!

Glad you found us here. Welcome.

Oh and I noticed the movie Bridesmaids in your picture. One of my favorite comedies!! Love that movie!! Hahaha

LOL Thanks Agnesthelion! I used the movie just as a size object beside him when I first got him, because everyone was asking how small he was, and that was the closest thing to me, so I grabbed it! But yes, it is a good movie!

Watermelons directed me to this site, so you can thank her as well!

Latest posts

Back