A Game For Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:

I think the wideband turns otters into tans, although I could be quite wrong.
But if that's right, then the non extension would make it a "tort otter" with wideband..

Which would make it something along the lines of a tort tan? o_O;

You win the prize for your excellent critical thinking skills!

87-1.jpg
Was the tan correct? Because that looks more like a silver marten... Perhaps an otter with little rufus?

8D

Someone else write a code for me. I'm lazy. XD

I'd love to know more about the wideband or else I'll be lost in the next round:)

Was the tan correct? Because that looks more like a silver marten... Perhaps an otter with little rufus?

8D

Tan is correct because of At and wideband. Silver marten is not possible because of full color "C". Not really otter because of the wideband.

pamnock wrote:

8D

Tan is correct because of At and wideband. Silver marten is not possible because of full color "C". Not really otter because of the wideband.
I think I meant the photo? If that was suppose to be an example of a tort tan~

I think I meant the photo? If that was suppose to be an example of a tort tan~
It just appears very light in the photo (as well as the action of "e" along with the wideband gene) - most likey on close inspection, it would appear creamy colored (as the belly in the photo appears to be).

That's true actually. I still find the wideband thing hard to grasp but I'm prepared for the next one:)

Lol? I believe I said someone else can take my turn. i'm just stalking to watch to see what people come up with. X3

a[suP]t[/suP]a bb c[suP]chl[/suP]c[suP]h[/suP] Dd ee Vv

o.o; xD

martenized Vienna Marked/Vienna carrierchocolate sable point/choc point. Carries solid, himi, and dilute.

o.0 Ihope there isn't a real rabbit that looks like this. :)

I believe Lela's right...

XD I think? LOL.

Yeah. vienna marked martenized chocolate sable point, carrying dilute, self, and himi.

x.x;

I sure hope that I don't get those. However, seeing as I've officially mixed a sable point and black otter, I'm sure I'm going to get a martenized sable point or blue point soon. D= which is bad enough.

Back