__:[[[ T h e S t o r y o f T o f u ]]]:__

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww.. thank you everyone for keeping up with me on this blog. It really means a lot!
Life has been busy with summer coming to an end, and school starting up again.

Tofu and I survived our vacations.

When I got him back, he gained a bit of weight, and his litter box habits went down like crazy.. little brown balls EVERYWHERE!!! ..sounds like he had a good vacation :p.

Luckily my friends went through his tricks on routine so Tofu still knows 'spin' and 'up'.
I posted a while ago on forums about how to get Tofu back in his cage without chasing him around the house, and as suggested by a member, I'm trying to teach him to "go home".
He understands it half the time, and it is SO adorable. I want to do another youtube video of him once he knows it a bit more. :biggrin:

Here are some pictures of the little guy I took about a week ago:

"Yeah.. just hanging out with Hello Kitty, my new best friend. No biggie"
DSC02362.jpg

*Mental note to self: NEVER disrupt Tofu when he's trying to take his afternoon nap.*
yet another picture of him glaring at me. LOL. :grumpy::grumpy:
DSC02337.jpg

...He's 7 months old now and surprisingly he's changed a lot!! He started molting a month ago and now all his longer fur'd areas are (almost) gone! Also, his colouring on his thighs changed, it's a lot darker. :confused2: ...interesting.

OH. and I've finally got the guts to cut all his nails in one sitting. Before it took about 3 sessions over a 2 week span to get them all cut because of me being fidgety and Tofu being scared :). The secret is.. perseverance and lots and lots and lots of treats.

He does look a lot darker! Like a real himmy bun now :) :) My Toby used to look like such a fair haired dwarf until he shed his first coat around 8 months old. He has really dark brown markings now. What a handsome Tofu you have now though. :)

Latest posts

Back