9 week old mini rex ear starting to flop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is inside with us and I dont like the house to be above 80 so I dont think it could be the heat. We are feeding him unlimited pellets of oxbow 15/23 and timmy hay. Should we be feeding him something else? My girls are on oxbow basic T (1/2 a cup)and they also get Timmy hay. They are good on that, their weight is 4# and 4 1/2#.

We would have to get lab work done to find out if it's a metobloic disorder right?

Again thanks everyone for you all helping me out. :)

Ok so I just got an email back and her friend (another 4h breeder) said that it could of happened by someone picking up by or pulling his ears. I know no one has done that here but I talked to my husband and he said one morning he woke up to his (little buck) x-pen all messed up, meaning it wasnt in the nice square it was set up as. It was like some of the sides were pushed in and it was moved almost a foot across the room. So I am thinking he injured it in that?? Maybe?? He is not showing any signs of being in pain and it doesnt phase him with me messing with his ear. Maybe a visit to the vet to make sure?

Latest posts

Back