9 baby lops & momma lop for adoption (MA)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, my family will be adopting Tips and Weeble. I want to thank DazyDaizee for showing us the litter. They are very very beautiful bunnies.

Rest assure, the little guys will be pampered and treated with royalty.

I really wish we could take more than two!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
aaawwww Ali so sorry

Don't be we are not. Everything for a reason.

Any more find homes?

man oh man are they cute as could be!

Totally lovin Kicks, Tips and Sid...Glad to see Tips found a home...

Wish you were closer so I could meet Sid and Kicks...I shouldn't have moved outa NY...lol

express_wagon wrote:
Hey everyone, my family will be adopting Tips and Weeble. I want to thank DazyDaizee for showing us the litter. They are very very beautiful bunnies.

Rest assure, the little guys will be pampered and treated with royalty.

I really wish we could take more than two!
Cool! I'm glad to see them getting good homes. I think they are just the cutest things. Please keep us updated :)

can i demand pics of Tips, i would have picked her and i like Iggy too. Must have more pics please

A vet adopted 2 more, Cabbage & Sid. So there are 5 left to find homes: Iggy (better as a single), Monroe, Kicks, Piccolini, & Bosky.

And more good news, Momma rabbit, Caramel, was just adopted through HRN. So long as she can bond with the new owners current rabbit, she has a permanent place with the new family.

:bunnydance:Got to love HRN! :biggrin2:

Yeah, luckily those lops go fast.. and now that the vet adopted the 2 females that were left, if the remaining babies end up going to HRN, they'll all be males. Cheaper to neuter=better for the rescue :)
I think I can find a home for at least one or two more, though. It's been going pretty well...

I'd really like for someone I know/someone who'll keep in touch to take Monroe. He's the smallest one and the most defiant. We went to Maine for the weekend and he escaped his cage. Our petsitter was like "Is there supposed to be a little white rabbit running around?". And he was the last to drop both ears. He held one up for weeks after the others.. Funny little guy.

I'll post up some pix of Weeble and Tips soon. They are growing up quite fast. We actually gave them new names, the gray one is now Pebbles and Tips has become Bam-Bam.

Bam-Bam (Tips) has a whole lot of energy, he's flying around living room like a bat out of hell. Absolutely refuses to go home unless I pick him up. He's alot of fun.

Pebbles is a bit more sedated, doesn't like being picked up as much and does her own thing on her own pace. SHe loves exploring the small cracks behind our couches and shoe drawers.

Both have been great, we love them so much. Once they're both in the cage, the snuggle together. Everything is working out awesome! Now they just need to stop pooping on our carpets...ugh!

Love the new names! So glad to hear they're doing well! The pooping around the house should get better with time, and improve drastically after spaying/neutering. It is a marking behavior, so hormones do play a big role!

thats great Express_wagon, they sound too cute, cant wait too see pics

I'm so glad they got a good home! We've been cooing over these babies since the day they were born so it's great to know they're in a good place. :inlove:

Latest posts

Back