9 baby lops & momma lop for adoption (MA)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazyDaizee

Reaction score
I'm fostering a litter of 10 lops (we are keeping one). I'm trying to find homes on my own as the shelter is overloaded and I'm worried about where they end up. I live near Boston, MA and work in Lowell, MA. I am willing to transport them within a reasonable distance.

Potential adopters must:
-Agree to have the rabbit(s) spayed or neutered.
-House the rabbit(s) indoors.
-Contact me before rehoming or surrendering rabbit(s) if you can no longer keep.

Of course, general rabbit knowledge is required, and the rabbit must be fed an appropriate diet & receive daily time out of cage and interaction time with you.

If you are interested in adopting, there are 3 tan/fawn/brown? available. 1 tan/brown broken. 4 tri-color broken. 1 harlequin. The mother is a brown broken. They will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and will be placed in their new homes when they are 8 weeks old. I would LOVE to adopt them out in pairs/trios, but they can go as singles, too.
I'm not 100% sure on sexes, but have an idea, so let me know if you are interested in a specific sex or color. They have been with me since the day they were born and are very well socialized.

They have names, but you can call your new baby whatever you like.

Sid:
SID2.jpg

Piccolini:
Piccolini.jpg

Monroe: (This defiant little rabbit still has one ear up!)
Monroe.jpg

Kicks:
Kicks3.jpg

Iggy:
Iggy-3.jpg

Cabbage:
Cabbage5.jpg

Weeble Jr.:
Weeble3.jpg

Litter:
litter-10.jpg

Momma rabbit (Caramel):
Mommy.jpg

Message here or PM me for my email if you're interested.
Thanks everyone! I'm really hoping I can find a few homes through RO so I'll know they are in good hands!!

Any idea the sexes? What's Weeble?

Yes.. I think Weeble is Female.
My guesses:
Males: Kicks, Monroe, Tips, Piccolini, Iggy, Bosky
Females: Sid, Weeble, Cabbage
I could be completely wrong. Some are more questionable than others..

And I forgot to pictures:
Tips:
Tips2.jpg

Bosky:
Bosky.jpg

oh god i was going through deciding what one, ,or ones, i would want and i could not choose,lol. they are all to die for cute. wish i had the room, and the money good luck finding homes

They are all adorable!! Would be hard to pass up if I was still living in MA.

Good luck finding them homes!

ok if i had to pick i would want TIPS and IGGY!!!!!!

SweetSassy wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ok if i had to pick i would want TIPS and IGGY!!!!!!

Your wanting one, aren't you? LOl ;)

They are allAdorable!! :)
i would have a million,lol, but i cant, so i shall dream,lol

Weeble & Tips have found a home!! (still here with their mom and siblings, but they are reserved and will go to their new home once they're old enough).

7 more babies to place.. come on guys :)

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
did Ali take Weeble?
No we did some talking and thought it wasn't the best thing for us. :)

It was actually someone from RO who came to meet the bunnies and reserved Weeble & Tips, but I haven't really seen any posts by him, has been a member for a while. They seem great though, and I think the two bunnies will be very happy with them :)

Hoping to find more homes. I posted in the behavior section about Iggy who has decided to attack the other rabbits suddenly, so he may go as a single? Very loving with people, though. 7 more babies to go... I'm getting a little worried.. the 8 week mark is coming up soon..

Latest posts

Back