4 weeks left

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy052104

Reaction score
Ok so I'm offically starting to get freaked out.I have 4 weeks left in my pregnancy until I hit 40 weeks. The time hasgone so fast!! It seems like everyday something new gets saidina way I haven't thought of it and I get nervous. I'm veryexcited but it's all so overwelming (sp?). It's been strange to see allthis baby stuff appear to take over the house. It just makes it all soreal.

Awwww ....Sweetie, don't worry....

My daughter was 10lbs, and if I can do it...you can, too.Don't worry...you'll do just fine. No matter what happens,just tell yourself that you CAN do this, ok?

We're all here for you...

RELAX and take it easy, ok??

Love and hugs!!

Rosie*

P.S. If you ever need help, let me know, ok? :)

Now I'm down to 3 weeks left to my due date. I'mmore excited than freaked now. I know that I can go into labor prettymuch anytime now. I really want to meet this human inside me that'sbeen kicking me in the side, punching me in my lower abdomen, andmaking my stomach do all kinds of weird things.

I thought it would be fun to enter my last 3weeks by breakingone of my little toes. I kicked the couch as I was walking by ityesterday. I must be a sight to see walking with my 9 month pregnantbody with a limp b/c I can't put any weight on my foot. So fun!!

Awwww .....Hun....that must totally stink what happened to your toe. :?

How long will it take to heal? Will it be healed by the timeyour sweet little bundle gets to meet his/her wonderful mama?

I can't wait to hear all about your little cutie-pie! You must post pictures...promise??

Love and hugs,

Rosie*

I plan to post some pictures. I hope it's healedbefore the baby's here. It's the first time I've broken a toe but myhubby said it normally takes about a week to heal.

Oh, good...that it takes about a week toheal. You'll be so busy and focused on your new little oneafter they're born, having to deal with a broken toe in addition wouldbe NO FUN. :(

Yay...so exciting!!! :D

I too was nervous when I was expectingScarlett..(especially about the labor part of it!) But it's not as badas it seems..You'll get through it, your body will know what to do..andonce your baby is here, it's pretty exciting! Much fun is ahead. :)congrats. :)

I've come to a conclusion. The baby is trying toescape out my belly button!! I keep getting really hard pushes right atmy belly button and the baby will not stop!! It's really starting tohurt. Last night my hubby thought he could feel a fist.

Haha!! Oh no!! Hehe...

My Emily did that a lot while in utero. She used to kicksomething inside me (like my kidneys, or something...never did find outwhat it was) and it hurt like heck!! :shock:

That's cool that your hubby was able to feel a fist!! How neat!! :D

Ooh..the excitement builds!!! :D

Ouch!! Has the baby gotten you in the ribs yet?That's fun too. lol It's kinda neat, when they start kicking orhitting, if you watch carefully you can actually see the shape of theirfeet and hands. Scarlett used to slam me in the sides, and you couldsee a little imprint of her foot.

I really only get it in the ribs when I'm layingdown on my back. My belly button area gets alot of attn though. Iusually get kicked/pushed/punched on my right side. Earlier today Ifelta foot or knee or something sharp pushing into my leftside. It always feels so different when I get movement where I'm notused to it.

One thing that's starting to irritate me is the last few weeks I'vebeen experiencing carpel tunnel syndrome that I am hoping is because ofthe swelling I've had in my hands and feet. I'm really tired of myhands being tingly. I have some braces and splints that I had before Iwas pregnant b/cI'd been having different problems with mywrists. But when I wear those I actually feel like my hands tinglemore. I think my bodys ready to go back to as close as pre-pregnant asit will.

We also figured out names this week. We'd had first names picked outfor a while and needed to figure out the middle names. The baby, whowe've been calling L.O. short for Little One, will either be JosephKirby or Addison May.

Well my hubbyand I definately have aprankster on our hands, or will as soon as it's born. Last Sat night Istarted to have contractions but they didnt feel any different than thebrackston hicks ones that i'd been having during my pregnancy. Thedifference was I was having a contraction every 5 min. wherebefore there was no consistancy. It went on all night. At 4:30am myback started to hurt with the contractions. I got up out of bed, movedaround hoping they'd either stop or at least change in frequency. Theydidnt'. I woke my hubby up at 6am and told him I think we need ot go tothe hospital. After he freaked for a few minutes he got completelyready w/out putting his contacts in. Once we got to the hospital I washooked up to the monitors and was checked to see if I was dialated atall. I was at about 2 cm. After being there for 3 hours I was recheckedand there was no change. My doctor is actually on vacation this week soI saw one of his partner in the office. He put me on bed rest until thebaby is born. :(This is the one thing I was really concernedwith happening to me. I'm not avery good sit still at homekind of person. And it really bothered me that I cant work. All I cansay is this kiddo definately pulled one of the best April fools jokeson my hubby and me.

So now I get to sit at home and wait. I have about 2 weeks left untilmy due date. Alot of my family think that I'll deliver early. I'mreally hoping that happens b/c I'm already tired of being at home andit's only been 3 days.

Oh wow!! :shock:

Yeah, I wouldn't be happy not being allowed to do anything,either. Honestly, yes, I spend more days at home thannot...but I find I have to be mentally stimulated SOMEHOW! :D

Hugs!!

Rosie*

P.S. Hopefully things will not only be okay, but will happensoon! Would it really be horrible for your baby to be acouple weeks early?? (I mean that seriously...what are thepotential problems that come with it?)

I'd be fine if the baby came a little bit early.I was 3 weeks early and from what I can tell I turned out fine. Plusthe kicks are really starting to hurt! Alot of people say they wouldntmind being told to not go to work but when factor in that my Dr. toldme "no cooking, no cleaning, no shopping.." it really makes me wish Icould go to work. I think other people would agree.

I had a dr's appt today and after thinking aboutit, my hubby and I decided to induce labor on Wed night so the babyshould be born on thursday sometime. We hadn't planned on inducing atall but where I got put on "house arrest" that started mymaternity leave earlier than planned and I'm afraid of half my timebeing used up and then needing to go back to work before I'm healed upand ready to move like I need to. It's exciting and scary at the sametime knowing that in 2 1/2 days the baby will be here. But we'll get tofind out if it's a girl or boy!!!

:stork:

Best of luck! I hope you have an easy delivery! Itsounds like you have a prankster on your hands- watch out when he/shestarts to crawl!:shock:

Latest posts

Back