4 weeks left

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're going to the hospital tonight to start theinduction process but dont worry as soon as I'm able to i'm sure therewill be some pics posted.

:bunnydance::bunnydance:Good luck! Yay for new Bunny lovers comin into the world!!

_________
Nadia

Oh wow!! I can't wait to hear how everything went!!

Can't wait to see the new baby, too!! How wonderful!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure you have your little one in yourarms now...I can't wait to hear about him or her! :D

Hugs for you guys!

Rosie*

WHEEE!!!! Congratualtions. I LOVE the name Addison.

Nadia

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Enjoy motherhood...it's the BEST!

:inlove:

And :hello to Addison May!!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:party0002::party0002::party0002::party::party::party:

:kiss:

Awwww !!!! What a beautiful name!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Welcome to your family, Addison May!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well it's been a week since we had our littlegirl. she i so sweet and we love her so much already. It's hard tobelieve that it's been a week. Our days are all screwed up due to beingup so much in the night. She's great a sleeping during the day but is abit of a night owl. Holly and Punkin arent to sure about her. Every nowand then I hear a thump in the middle of the night when I'm up withAddison. They were so mad with me when we got back from the hospital.Holly wouldntlet me pet her and I took it really hard. Istarted to sob. It's so fun being that full of hormones.Here's a peek at my little sweetie!

DSC06605.jpg

DSC06602.jpg

The only thing as cute as bunny feets are babyfeets! :DAaaaawwww ....she is a real cutie! Very prettylittle girl (just wait till she's a teen and all the pimply-faced guysshow up on your doorstep ;))!

Wow...Addison is such a beautiful little one!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Isn't it amazing to look at her and realize that she's that baby you waited for all that time?

Having a baby is so amazing...and such an incredible journey...:)

Hugs to you five!! (Humans and furbabies...)

Rosie*

I keep looking at her and asking her how she fitinside of me. it's also nice to see what it was i was feeling. it'samazing to watch her and know exactly what she was doing. It's hard tobelive that she's already a week old! I'm also amazed at what my bodycan do on so little sleep.

Oh gosh! She is gorgeous! What a pretty little girl :) Those kissable cheeks! Such a pretty name to fit a pretty girl.

Look at those feet! I just feel like kissing and smooching them! So adorable :D.

Congratulations! :babyhaha:

Latest posts

Back